Awoo.

(Possible bug) Lego Eggman codes not working on PlayStation?

KHCast

Are the Lego Eggman codes that came with the physical game not working on PlayStation? I keep getting an error when trying to download it using the code, and reading online I’m seeing others both on PS4 and 5 saying they’re having issues downloading it. 

30 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

I'm in the UK and my PS5 code worked just fine. 

Yeah it seems like the PS5 issue was with the free Lego sonic skin for some people, not the Eggman skin. But the code 100% is not working for PS4 for some reason. 

13 hours ago, KHCast said:

But the code 100% is not working for PS4 for some reason. 

Oh no, that's one of the two platforms I'm getting a physical with. Gonna be a little bit before getting the game, but hopefully it's resolved before then.

it worked for me on PS5, but the amy one didnt

i went to the playstation store through Superstars and on the top right corner, there's a download button. click it and you should see all the DLC you got for Superstars, even the Code ones. download them through there. if they dont work, reboot your console, and try again until it works

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

The codes should be working now as a heads up for PlayStation 4 physical players. If they aren’t still, apparently if you contact Sega customer service about the issue, they should be able to get you a working code 

• Thumbs Up 1