Awoo.

Sonic Superstars Swag Kit Ahoy!

Dreadknux

So I was just sent a surprise press kit from SEGA to coincide with Sonic Superstars' launch today (had nothing to do with the review I wrote, no idea this was coming and arrived well after I posted it last week), and I figured I'd share it with you as it has some cool stuff in there.

IMG_6410.jpeg

It's bigger than my head!

IMG_6411.jpeg

There's a lot of purple wrapping paper and blue fuzzy paper in there, but underneath all that there's a Sonic plush toy and a lenticular mini-poster of Sonic Superstars. It's from the reveal trailer; look at it one way and it shows a scene from Sonic 2, look at it another way and it's the same scene with Superstars graphics.

IMG_6412.jpeg

There's also a regular post in there (which I haven't opened yet but I imagine is the key art in poster form), as well as a LEGO Sonic set and a light-up sign in the style of the Fast Friends Forever logo. It's pretty cool and runs off of USB power.

IMG_6413.jpeg

Sonic tested it out for himself right here.

Anyway, a pretty standard press kit, with some stuff you can buy in the shops already, but the Fast Friends Forever sign is a really nice touch and I'm going to be hanging that one up somewhere in the office once it's all done up. I reckon some other peeps in the community might have received this too, so you may have already seen this, but feel free to share what you think of it!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1