Awoo.

Listen to Sonic Superstars' Newly-Released Speed Jungle Music

Dreadknux

SEGA has released a new soundtrack teaser for the upcoming Sonic Superstars - this time focusing on a mix of BGM for fast-paced forest level, Speed Jungle.

The music, presented in video form below, highlights the energetic Act 1 music (composed by Sonic series favourite Tee Lopes), followed by a mysterious and ambient track from Takahiro Kai (which we assume is the Amy-specific Act that has said to be included in this Zone) and finally the fast-rhythm techno sounds of Act 2 by Hidenori Shoji.

We heard the Act 1 and 2 music throughout our time with the stage when playing the game at Gamescom last month, and it really suited the action of the stage. What do you think though? Let us know in the comments below!

Sonic News Tips Credit:
ShinyGems
Original Post Content:
Sounds great to me.

View full story

• Thumbs Up 3

Amazing.

So this is 3 acts? Or is it due to there being two acts and a specific character act? They said something along those lines previously right? 

Tee’s mix still owns it overall for me, gets the vibe of these games just right, but the other 2 are epic on their own terms. The third mix has some high energy Donkey Kong Country vibes too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Sonicka said:

Amazing.

So this is 3 acts? Or is it due to there being two acts and a specific character act? They said something along those lines previously right?

I'm pretty sure the second track here is for "Act Sonic" that was mentioned in a GameInformer thing iirc.

• Thumbs Up 1

I absolutely love the vocal element in the beginning. Takes me back to Knuckles' Theme in Sonic 3 :D