Awoo.

Sonic Symphony UK Performance Tomorrow - Who's Going!?

Dreadknux

Hey guys! Sonic Symphony is tomorrow! Who in the community is going / has got a ticket? Which performance are you going to see, afternoon or evening (or both!)?

Most importantly... WHAT are you going to WEAR???

There's going to be a meetup tomorrow at the nearby bar/grill, The Jugged Hare. Come along from 4pm, maybe order some food, chat with Sonic pals!

As for me, I've got a ticket to the 8pm performance, and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to wear yet... will figure it out tonight! :D 

I'll also be at the evening performance, wearing a formal blue suit.

Glad to hear also about this pre-meet, I'll be there too!

Will be nice to see a lot of folks again – my last Sonic event was Sonic Adventure Music Experience, a couple of months before the pandemic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello there, sounds like a fun idea to do this meet-up idea.

I'll be at the evening showing at 8pm, probably will have a black cap and a t-shirt with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles on it. I'm looking forward to chatting with some fellow fans.

I'll be there tonight, can't quite make the Jugged Hare but should be at the Barbican as doors open! Will be wearing my LeChuck t shirt as sadly all my Sonic gear is pretty faded nowadays...