Awoo.

Preview Pages for IDW Sonic #64 and 900th Adventure Released

Dreadknux

As we all enjoy Sonic's Endless Summer, IDW is on an endless publishing roll, as the comics company has shared a couple of teaser pages for the next set of upcoming blue blur escapades - IDW Sonic #64 and the 900th Adventure one-shot.

First, the preview page from the next issue in the mainline Sonic comic series. As you can see, some dark exposition is at play here, with Whisper and Silver strategising on how to approach their latest foe.

F4tY5kRWYAA_WVj.jpeg

Meanwhile, the 900th Adventure one-shot preview page seems to highlight the opening vibes of the comic, with Sonic chilling out in "one of Tails' many, many live-in labs". We never knew Sonic was so keen to vibe with acoustic guitars (although wouldn't that be Tails' acoustic guitar? Or did Sonic bring one with him? So many questions!)

F4tZHN-XUAAN5sM.jpeg 

Both 900th Adventure and Sonic #64 are due to release on 13 September. I know we previously reported that it was all coming in August, but, well. These comic publishers delay things sometimes.

Sonic News Tips Credit:
Sonictrainer
Original Post Content:
IDW Sonic #64: The hunt is on!

View full story

• Thumbs Up 4

I can't wait to read the 900th Adventure It's going to be fun to read on 13th September (dates subject to change) I'm gonna try and get the covers variants If I can. 

Tails having a countless number of labs scattered about?

He's turning into Eggman right before our eyes.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Tails having a countless number of labs scattered about?

He's turning into Eggman right before our eyes.

Yep. Mystic Ruins, Emerald Town, the one not far from Cream's house (Sonic Rush), and that one in the Cocoa Islands... our boy is having them labs as bases. Note that I didn't count one in Central City (Sonic Chronicles).

• The title was changed to Preview Pages for IDW Sonic #64 and 900th Adventure Released

"In One of Tails' many,many live in labs.."

Oh wow, that's 90s Fleetway levels of sarcasm right from the off!

Count me in!!!

• 2 weeks later...