Awoo.

A little cutscene with Knuckles in Sonic Superstars in this video I found

Shiny Gems

This may not be much, but the reason I am making this topic is because there is a cutscene at the beginning of this video, at 0:09 to be precise. It has Knuckles, probably his opening cutscene if selected, and he even is around the Master Emerald in this cutscene.

Just thought it would be nice to share. I don't know if this has been shown before, but I thought this was something that was nice.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, ShinyGems said:

This may not be much, but the reason I am making this topic is because there is a cutscene at the beginning of this video, at 0:09 to be precise. It has Knuckles, probably his opening cutscene if selected, and he even is around the Master Emerald in this cutscene.

Just thought it would be nice to share. I don't know if this has been shown before, but I thought this was something that was nice.

Well, that's clearly the Emerald Altar from SA1, rather than Hidden Palace. Cool. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Blue Blood said:

Well, that's clearly the Emerald Altar from SA1, rather than Hidden Palace. Cool. 

Yeah, I noticed. I wonder when the Master Emerald was moved to the Emerald Altar from the Hidden Palace between Sonic 3 and Knuckles/maybe Sonic Mania and Sonic Superstars?

36 minutes ago, ShinyGems said:

Thanks for sharing this the gameplay looks amazing on Sonic Superstars. I'm getting vibes from all the 90's classic Sonic games but In a modern era by watching the gameplay of Sonic Superstars.

I'm so looking forward to playing Sonic Superstars this October coming.

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh. The alter doesn't look at ruinous as it does in Sonic Adventure. That's a rather nice touch. I mean, the ruins are still clearly old, they were just more of a dirty brown colour in Adventure.

I also rather like that Knuckles was just chilling, saw the Tornado and thought "I want in on this." I don't mind Knuckles joining the gang in adventures as long as they don't pretend the Master Emerald doesn't exist like some of the games had previously done. It was weird.

• Thumbs Up 1