Awoo.

PDP REALMz Sonic the Hedgehog Controllers and Headset Available for Pre-Order on August 25th, 2023

sonicclaasic

https://sonic-city.net/2023/08/23/pdp-realmz-sonic-the-hedgehog-controllers-and-headset-available-for-pre-order-on-august-25th-2023/

Gaming peripherals brand, PDP, has announced its collaboration with multiple IP partners including, Sega of America, Inc. and Nintendo, for a range of novel accessories for the Nintendo Switch and Xbox systems. REALMz is a new product line allowing gamers to immerse in the worlds of their favorite games, with each translucent case featuring an iconic character figurine in its multi-layered design. The REALMz controller and headset line is the perfect crossover, blending the line between gaming and collectability. REALMz is the latest release in PDP’s long history of figurines in the gaming space, including previous partnerships to design and manufacture the Disney Infinity figurines.

The Sonic the Hedgehog REALMz controllers and headset are available for pre-order on Friday, August 25 on pdp.com or online at participating retailers. It will also be sold in a wide range of retailers across the EU this autumn. The line includes the REALMz Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch ($39.99), REALMz Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch ($59.99), REALMz Wired Headset for Nintendo Switch ($39.99), and REALMz Wired Controller for Xbox ($49.99).

Those are really cool controllers and with the Sonic characters figures In the controllers too. What does everyone else think of these?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, castell-neath said:

The lack of ps5 controllers disturbs me. 

I don't get why there's no PS5 controller version you wouldn't thought so.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, King of Fanta said:

Shocking that there's not even a PS4 controller announced either

I know I find It really odd why there's no PS4 & PS5 versions of the controllers themselves you wouldn't thought so. Sega must know there's a market for them I presume. 

• Thumbs Up 1