Awoo.

Eurogamer Xbox Series X is getting official console wraps, starting with a Starfield one

sonicclaasic

xbox-series-x-wrap-starfield.jpg?width=4

https://www.eurogamer.net/microsoft-is-launching-official-console-wraps-for-xbox-series-x-starting-with-a-starfield-one

Microsoft is launching a range of official consoles wraps for Xbox Series X - including a design inspired by Bethesda's upcoming space RPG and sandwich-collecting sim Starfield - that'll go on sale across Europe, Canada, and the US starting in October.

The new wraps consist of solid core panels layered with a fabric finish that fold around the Series X, providing a customisation option Microsoft describes as "more affordable and more sustainable than purchasing a special edition or limited edition console".

Initially, three wrap designs will be available; two are fairly unremarkable camouflage-style offerings - a white and grey option called Artic Camo, plus a blue and purple version known as Mineral Camo - but the third is a slick Starfield variant, featuring white panelling and grey detailing intended to complement the official Starfield controller and headset.

Of the three designs, Microsoft is launching the Starfield wrap first. It'll be available in Europe, Canda, and the US from 18th October, costing £44.99/$49.99 USD. As for the camo options, they arrive a little later on 10th November and at the slightly cheaper price of £39.99/$44.99 USD. However, while both designs will be available in Canada and the US, only the Mineral Camo will be making its way to Europe initially.

I like the concept here I might get one If they do more different ones like a Sonic themed one that would be awesome. The price to me Is a little high I suggest a price range from somewhere around £20-£25 Is more reasonable to me.

• Promotion 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the look of these. Absolutely cannot get along with vinyl stickers on consoles, too much faff. Having something like an iPad case for a console makes so much sense, and you can swap them out whenever you want to get a new one.

Yeah I agree the price is a little high but it depends on what these cases are made out of. Tablet folio cases are generally a bit expensive. But I'd probably pay what they're asking for that Starfield one, that's gorgeous.