Awoo.

SEGA Partners with PowerA on a New Line of Sonic the Hedgehog™ Gaming Accessories

sonicclaasic

PowerA_Sonic_Controller.jpg?p=publish

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sega-partners-with-powera-on-a-new-line-of-sonic-the-hedgehog-gaming-accessories-301894207.html

SEGA of America and PowerA are working together to bring Sonic the Hedgehog controllers and gaming accessories to market this summer

BURBANK, Calif., Aug. 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, SEGA of America, Inc. and PowerA, a leader in officially licensed gaming accessories, announced a new partnership to create, distribute and sell a line of Sonic the Hedgehog-themed third-party gaming accessories. The initial product-line launches today and includes controllers for Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X|S, a branded Nintendo Switch Protective Case, as well as a TriFold Game Card Holder for Nintendo Switch cartridges.

PowerA_Sonic_Controller.jpg?p=publish

PowerA_Newswire_2nd_Image_8.jpg?p=publis 

They looked cool what does everyone else think?

Eeeeeh, none of these look great tbh. I've seen worse, but I'd like some more "grown up" Sonic accessories for a change. Premium accessories rather than budget ones, and interesting designs rather than "is blue and has Sonic stock art on it". 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Eeeeeh, none of these look great tbh. I've seen worse, but I'd like some more "grown up" Sonic accessories for a change. Premium accessories rather than budget ones, and interesting designs rather than "is blue and has Sonic stock art on it". 

I agree with your valid points could of been a lot better the quality on these. Again they look decent but not amazing or that wow factor.