Awoo.

Bandai Namco Europe itself leaks two unannounced Tekken 8 characters

sonicclaasic

tekken-8_Wv0lODE.jpg?width=1200&height=1

https://www.eurogamer.net/bandai-namco-europe-itself-leaks-two-unannounced-tekken-8-characters

Bandai Namco Europe has seemingly let slip about two more characters coming to Tekken 8's roster.

Yesterday, the official EU website was seemingly updated to add two news stories to its Tekken 8 mini-site revealing the new additions. Shortly thereafter they were taken down again, but not before eagle-eyed players were able to grab a screenshot.

Yes, this could be an elaborate hoax – there's no way to be sure, as the Wayback Machine hasn't indexed the site since the end of July – but if true, it does add credence to the incomplete roster that leaked shortly after the closed network test as the new additions see the welcome return of Raven and usher in newcomer Azucena.

As Redditor u/Trem45 reminds us, if this is real and Bandai itself has indeed inadvertently revealed its own characters early, this will be the third time Bandai Namco Europe has accidentally leaked its own content ahead of schedule.

Big fan of the Tekken games these sort of leaks happened all the time. I'm looking forward to Tekken 8 and the roster looking good as well.  Does anyone else like Tekken?

16 hours ago, SolidSurgeTT said:

Y'all play Tekken 'round here?

EDIT: Well, since we're here already:

Thanks for posting the characters reveal trailers. I've been playing every Tekken game since the first one came out on the PS1. 

My main character Is Kazuya I like his fighting style.

I spent more time using Kazuya during the Closed Network Test because I felt uncomfortable with Jin's changes but Jin is my main character.

• Thumbs Up 1