Awoo.

Frontiers DLC 3 thoughts

castell-neath

Just finishing off collecting the memory token challange from DLC 2 nd it had me thinking of what will be needed for the extra characters in DLC 3. 

At present, the extra xp collected for defeating baddies goes nowhere, will you be able to transfer this over to the new characters to upgarde them?

Will Big get new items to help upgrade the new characters skills? 

As DLC, will you need to upgrade them at all? 

Will current portal keys be used to allow them to access speed stages?, will you beed to collect more? Will tjey be able to access them I wonder?

Just thought I'd start a thread to see what people think it may involve.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• castell-neath

• ShadowXeldron

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess that the extra harvested EXP will either be per-character and need to be collected with all the characters, or shared between all of them. I'd assume that Big won't get anything new (and its possible that only Sonic will be able to access Big in the first place; more on that later) and the characters probably will need to be upgraded with skill trees.

I also think that only Sonic will be playable in Cyberspace. Maybe the game will say something along the lines of "go away you're not Sonic" if you attempt to use a portal as one of the extra characters. I definitely wouldn't mind if the game proved me wrong though, even if I'm not all that big on Cyberspace.