Awoo.

CBR.com 10 Best Sonic Games, According to IMDb

sonicclaasic

spacer.png

https://www.cbr.com/best-sonic-games-imdb-score/#sonic-adventure-2-8-1

The Sonic the Hedgehog franchise is one of gaming's most venerable. It stretches from the early 1990s to the present day, with dozens of video games to its name. However, not all of these have proven successful among fans. Sonic the Hedgehog has gone through numerous periods of dud releases and fanbase-alienating games.

For all the Sonic franchise's low points, it also has plenty of highlights. The series hasn't amassed its devoted fanbase and high status by releasing games that players dislike. Many Sonic the Hedgehog games have had positive reviews from fans and critics alike, resulting in high IMDb scores for the franchise's best.

Not a bad list from them Sonic The Hedgehog 2 at number 1 I enjoyed that game myself. For me Sonic 3 & Knuckles would be number 1 for me what about everyone else?

• Promotion 1

I very much agree with the article. Sonic is at his best doing what he did in the beginning!

• Nice Smile 1

Not to disagree with the ranking per se, but why are they including Sonic Origins if all of the included games are on the list anyway? This feels like content milling.

• Nice Smile 1