Awoo.

Robin Ng Appointed Senior GM Of Mobile Publishing At SEGA Singapore

sonicclaasic

spacer.png

https://www.gamerbraves.com/robin-ng-appointed-senior-gm-of-mobile-publishing-at-sega-singapore/

Robin Ng, a veteran of mobile game publishing is now bringing said expertise to the recently formed SEGA Singapore.

He made the announcement on his LinkedIn profile today, that he would be the new Senior General Manager Of Mobile Publishing at SEGA Singapore.

“I’m happy to share that I’m starting a new position as Senior General Manager – Mobile Publishing at SEGA Singapore!”, Robin says. “I will be covering the publishing of mobile games for the South East Asia region and more”.

Robin Ng has had a very successful career even prior to SEGA, having been part of other large mobile game publishers like Netease Games as well as being COO at Gravity Games.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sonicclaasic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days