Awoo.

CALL TO ACTION FOR ALL SONIC FANS, HISTORY AND INFORMATION AT RISK MORIO KISHIMOTO'S TWEETS ARE GOING TO BE LOST

DNenvy

EVERYONE IN THE SONIC FANDOM, WE MUST UNITE FOR AN IMPORTANT CAUSE, DUE TO RECENT EVENTS TWITTER IS DOWN AND DUE TO MUSK INCOMPETENCE WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG WILL IT LAST, BUT WE KNOW ONE THING, IF TWITTER IS DOWN A LOT OF PRECIOUS INFORMATION WILL BE LOST TOO.

AS SOME OF YOU KNOW MORIO KISHIMOTO, DIRECTOR OF SONIC FRONTIERS HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT WHERE HE TOOK FEEDBACK FOR FUTURE GAMES AND UPDATES FOR SONIC FRONTIERS SUCH AS REIMPLEMENTING THE SPINDASH AND THE SUPPOSED REWORKED OF OURANOS FINALE, THANKS TO THAT ACCOUNT WE WERE ABLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH AN IMPORTANT MEMBER OF SONIC TEAM.

NOT ONLY THAT, KISHIMOTO HAS GIVEN BEHIND THE SCENES TWEETS THAT'S HOW WE LEARNED HE HAS STARTED WORKING ON THE GAME INDUSTRY SINCE 1991 ON ARCADE SHOOTERS, THAT WE WASN'T THE ORIGINAL DIRECTOR FOR SONIC RANGERS AND EVEN THE PUBLIC LIKES INCIDENT

WE NEED TO ARCHIVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FROM HIM, THIS ISN'T AN ORDER, THIS IS A REQUEST, I ALREADY HAVE JAPANESE SCREENSHOTS, SOME OF THEM TRANSLATED BUT MAYBE MY WORK IS NOT ENOUGH SO I NEED MORE HELP

FOR A FANDOM WHO HAS BEEN ABLE TO ARCHIVE SO MUCH ABOUT THE HISTORY OF SONIC PLEASE I BEG YOU TO HELP

BELOW YOU WILL FIND ALL THE SCREENSHOTS I HAVE TAKEN OF KISHIMOTO'S TWEETS

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kTC6E9wSnzRpjZD-7u67YZYEz8epl26E?usp=sharing

image.png.e8476de3520cf2ca31a39dbdd9587ce3.png

But in all seriousness, no. While I can sort of understand the concern about this especially as Musk seems to be indicating that the Twitter outage was intentional, we're not having a random .RAR file in an attachment of a member with 4 posts. Sorry.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3

Is there any way you could upload the images to an online gallery for viewing? That would probably be a lot more trustworthy (and less likely to warrant moderation?) than uploading a .rar that we don't know the contents of.

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

image.png.e8476de3520cf2ca31a39dbdd9587ce3.png

But in all seriousness, no. While I can sort of understand the concern about this especially as Musk seems to be indicating that the Twitter outage was intentional, we're not having a random .RAR file in an attachment of a member with 4 posts. Sorry.

Ok, here's a google drive of the images https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kTC6E9wSnzRpjZD-7u67YZYEz8epl26E?usp=sharing

58 minutes ago, Dr. Mechano said:

Is there any way you could upload the images to an online gallery for viewing? That would probably be a lot more trustworthy (and less likely to warrant moderation?) than uploading a .rar that we don't know the contents of.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kTC6E9wSnzRpjZD-7u67YZYEz8epl26E?usp=sharing here

You're gonna need to change permissions so that anyone with the link can view it. Right now it's not showing it for anyone but you.

I  don't think we need this as  Twitter will probably come back soon  

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Dr. Mechano said:

You're gonna need to change permissions so that anyone with the link can view it. Right now it's not showing it for anyone but you.

Alright, I already changed it, now anyone can see it

That’s a lot of CAPS, man.

Not everything everyone says is worth archiving honestly, even Kishimoto’s tweets (who probably wouldn’t want every little thing he says archived for life anyway).

But I would recommend we leverage the Sonic Wiki on this website to archive any interesting notes relating to Sonic Frontiers. You could add it under a ‘Trivia’ header perhaps, and add screenshots of tweets as source/reference material.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

That’s a lot of CAPS, man.

Not everything everyone says is worth archiving honestly, even Kishimoto’s tweets (who probably wouldn’t want every little thing he says archived for life anyway).

But I would recommend we leverage the Sonic Wiki on this website to archive any interesting notes relating to Sonic Frontiers. You could add it under a ‘Trivia’ header perhaps, and add screenshots of tweets as source/reference material.

Alright good idea