Awoo.

8 Of The Hardest Sega Genesis Games Ever Made

sonicclaasic

spacer.png

https://gamerant.com/sega-genesis-hardest-games/#the-immortal

For younger gamers who get a thrill out of putting their skills to the test, it’s important to know that the Sega Genesis is home to some of the most challenging titles in the history of video games. While modern games like Cuphead and the Dark Souls series are about as brutal as any other, they owe much of their rage-inducing essence to some of the trickiest titles of the 16-bit era, namely some of those grueling Sega Genesis games.

Some of these games bring the heat via enemy-laden levels navigable only through pinprick platforms, others do it through impenetrable head-spinning puzzles, and others do so via minimum lives and maximum hit damage. However they go about it, though, each one brings a challenge that has truly stood the test of time.

Game Rant giving there 8 hardest Sega Mega Drive games list. It's a decent list but they are missing 3 hardest games on that list that should be there. I'll give my 3 hardest games that's missing from that list below.

Jewel Master

spacer.png spacer.png

This Is one of the hardest Sega Mega Drive I've played Jewel Master such a classic game and Soundtrack as well.

spacer.png spacer.png

I enjoyed playing Splattered House 2 another hardest game I've played on the Sega Mega Drive and this day It's still got that scary soundtrack as how I remember and classic to.

spacer.png spacer.png

This Is a classic fighting game I remembered very well and great soundtrack to the game to. To me this was another hardest Sega Mega Drive game because the end boss Enternal Champion was very challenging because you had to fight him In different forms of him (transformations) 

Those should be In the list In my opinion because they are hard those games and classic to. What do you think that should be the hardest Sega Mega Drive games In the list?

• The title was changed to 8 Of The Hardest Sega Genesis Games Ever Made

Maybe I should try to beat the hardest game on the list The Revenge of Shinobi since it's on Sega Genesis Classics which I do have on Switch.

• Thumbs Up 1

If Dynamite Headdy isn’t on the list…

Edit: what a crap list. 

• Nice Smile 1

15 minutes ago, Stasis said:

If Dynamite Headdy isn’t on the list…

Edit: what a crap list. 

It sure Is a bad list I totally agree with you that Dynamite Headdy should be on the list.