Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog IDW #62: Preview

SanPolo4389

13 hours ago, SanPolo4389 said:

First preview for the next issue.

I just loved Amy face expression here when she Is driving. I'm looking forward to the next Issue coming up soon. Plus I like the art here as well.

Each month Issues I alway collect the 3 different variant covers of the issues and the specials as well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Absolutely 1

• 3 weeks later...

The art is so crisp and vibrant. I love it. Can't ever have too much Thomas Rothlisberger art.

43 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

Can you post the preview images here directly? Twitter is being a fuck

OK

Fyst4IvWwAAbF5k?format=jpg&name=largeF0MZeQNXwAAOKyu?format=jpg&name=largeF0MZeQMXwAAKku-?format=jpg&name=largeF0MZeQKWYAIP46j?format=jpg&name=largeF0MZeQQWIAIb28a?format=jpg&name=large

• Thumbs Up 3

20 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

OK

Thanks. I'd recommend doing this going forward now that Twitter doesn't let you view tweets without an account.

• Thumbs Up 3

More of this Knuckles plz, Sega.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Plumbers_Helper said:

Thanks. I'd recommend doing this going forward now that Twitter doesn't let you view tweets without an account.

I honestly don't know why Twitter is doing this.  They are just going to cause more people to leave the site (even though that's already happening).

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah. It's nice to see some interactions between Knuckles and Amy. Though I'm confused about a couple of things...

10 hours ago, SanPolo4389 said:

I'm a little baffled by this tweet too. So the OCs miss one issue and they have to push that they'll be back in the next one? You can't miss somebody if they wont leave. That's really weird and I'm already feeling like they might be being overused. But didn't a synopsis for issue 65 say that Knuckles hires Team Chaotix?

I though we were gonna get a Knuckles story, but it's jumping around instead? Is that common, I honestly have no idea? Maybe they have a mandate that Sonic isn't allowed to not physically appear in 2 issues in a row?

2 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I honestly don't know why Twitter is doing this.  They are just going to cause more people to leave the site (even though that's already happening).

I think you might have hit upon the point. You need to be a member to look at stuff, so it encourages others to be a member. A smart move from a corporation stand point. Annoying as heck for an average consumer...

18 hours ago, Danj86 said:

The OCs miss one issue and they have to push that they'll be back in the next one? You can't miss somebody if they wont leave. That's really weird and I'm already feeling like they might be being overused.

Who is this "they", kemosabe? That tweet is just the colourist of the story wanting to tease the fact she's enjoying colouring a story. You're reading too much into it. IDW doesn't come up from above going "NOW, TEASE YOUR STORY, FREELANCER". We decide to do it because we're doing work and it's exciting to do work and we want to show it off but can't, so we just show a bit.

• Thumbs Up 2

Man, this issue's been out a whole day and no one is discussing the full thing, like, at all.

I guess I'll start. Um...I don't care for Clutch very much. I mean, I guess he kinda has an interesting concept, but I have trouble vibing with his design. Same for Mimic, for that matter.

Really, aside from Surge and Kit, I guess I'm not really crazy about any villains in the IDW series.

8 hours ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

Man, this issue's been out a whole day and no one is discussing the full thing, like, at all.

Well, no one is discussing it HERE because we are doing that in the review thread. 

9 hours ago, Ducktor Naldush said:

Well, no one is discussing it HERE because we are doing that in the review thread. 

Oh, THERE it is! I don't know how I missed it before.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

Oh, THERE it is! I don't know how I missed it before.

Actually, no one had made one yet and I didn't realize it came out yesterday until you mentioned it...

I still haven't read it myself yet...

If I forget or miss the news, anyone else can feel free to make the topics if I don't.