Awoo.

Christopher Lloyd, Four Other Cast Members Confirmed for Knuckles Series

Shiny Gems
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Christopher Lloyd, Four Other Cast Members Confirmed for Knuckles Series at some point.

The Knuckles series cast list just got a little bit longer! Variety has revealed that five new actors have joined the cast, including Christopher Lloyd.

Lloyd may be best known for his roles as “Doc” in Back to the Future and for murdering cartoon characters in as “Judge Doom” in Who Frame Roger Rabbit.

He’ll be joined by Stockard Channing (West Wing, Six Degrees of Separation), Cary Elwes (Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Princess Bride), Rob Huebel (Children’s Hospital, Bob’s Burgers) and Paul Scheer (The Greatest Event in Television History, Veep).

Paramount+’s Knuckles is expected to debut later this year. According to Kid Cudi, filming has already wrapped and it’s set to release this fall.

via Variety

Sonic News Tips Credit:
Spooky Gems
Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope that since this sets up Sonic 3 we will eventually get scenes between Jim Carrey and Christopher Lloyd!

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, ShinyGems said:

Pretty nice, huh?

Interesting cast of characters for the Knuckles spinoff series. I'm been quite looking forward to watching Knuckles own spinoff series base of the Sonic Movie 2 movie since It got announced.

• Thumbs Up 2

Perhaps Knuckles & Wade go on an adventure with Christopher Lloyd and accidentally mess up the time-line. "KNUCKLES MADE A BAD FUTURE IN Zone 1", heh. So Lloyd has to explain to Knuckles what's happened to the time-line and how to fix it:

• Chuckle 1

Remember me, Knuckles? When I stole the Master Emerald, I talked JUST. LIKE. THIIIIS!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 1

This all sounds amazing!

(Dunno who the "rodent of unusual size" is.  Echidnas are monotremes! ;))

Christopher Lloyd would make a insanely good Gerald Robotnik. He can easily look the part, and you could see aspects of Gerald's descent to madness both in Doc Brown and even Judge Dread. 

I sincerely hope they have the sense to utalise that and not just make Lloyd - 'generic original human character #314'.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Polkadi~☆ said:

Remember me, Knuckles? When I stole the Master Emerald, I talked JUST. LIKE. THIIIIS!

And then he takes off the costume, revealing himself to be Rouge underneath.

Okay, so from what I’m seeing from this, it’s insanely difficult for them to screw this up.

Right?

Hot damn, I was convinced Christopher Lloyd retired from acting a long time ago.

He seems like someone who could play Gerald Robotnik, which would connect the series to Sonic movie 3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Those are all some seriously great actors/actresses! I love Stockard Channing, and of course, Christopher Lloyd is legendary.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...