Awoo.

I need more context and background info regarding Sonic Before & After the sequel and Spark's developer: Fedperd

DNenvy

Ok, I need your help, I have heard in the past ramblings about Fedperd from people like Tracker that the creator of "Spark the electric jester" an indie videogame series who some influencers use to weaponize ala ""Blank" Killer" against Sonic but I need more information regarding his past actions, I heard from Tracker in this very forum that on a stream Fedperd also berated Izuka and saw himself as superior to Sonic Team.

I'm not trying to start any discourse or anything, I just want to be informed if Tracker can comment that would be helpful. 

I don't have the forum screenshot unfortunately, it was on a fan game topic from what I remember.

image.png.2942780e1a3f5b3eac3b2271b1218b8e.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DNenvy

• Waveshocker Sigma

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure why this is coming up now, but I definitely did see him blatantly propping himself up as superior while berating iizuka during a stream of his in the past and it's why I stopped following him. (That and I think Before and After the Sequel were great but everything else he's made is incredibly dull) That was several years ago, though, so I couldn't tell you an exact date or stream for it. I know it was while he was playing one of his own games, though.

You'll occasionally see some overly dedicated Spark fanboy on Reddit, Twitter and 4chan that actively tried to derail any Sonic threads to be about Spark and why it's better, so that's a thing, I guess.

On 6/11/2023 at 12:39 PM, Waveshocker Sigma said:

I'm not sure why this is coming up now, but I definitely did see him blatantly propping himself up as superior while berating iizuka during a stream of his in the past and it's why I stopped following him. (That and I think Before and After the Sequel were great but everything else he's made is incredibly dull) That was several years ago, though, so I couldn't tell you an exact date or stream for it. I know it was while he was playing one of his own games, though.

You'll occasionally see some overly dedicated Spark fanboy on Reddit, Twitter and 4chan that actively tried to derail any Sonic threads to be about Spark and why it's better, so that's a thing, I guess.

On twitter they are a lot of people who don't know who Fedperd is, they only call him "the dev" but don't do research into who he is and many of them see him as an innocent developer (the same way sonic twitter babyfies Kishimoto and fan game devs) who is blissfully ignorant about people using his works as weapons for brownie points.

Knowing what you and Tracker said it paints a picture for him tho I still need more info.

Thanks for commenting.