Awoo.

Some minor SSMB bugs

Solister

3 minor bugs which I've come across but never bothered writing a topic about.

• Date missing from Status Updates on profile:

DEJK83R.png

Pretty sure it used to be a date somewhere in one of the four corners of the Status Update. When there's no reply on the SU, you get completely clueless of the date, but if someone replies to it, the reply date appears on the left of the reaction icon (which is not much of a big deal if the reply was made a long time after).

• Post history goes blank if opened on a new tab

CZGElo8.png

Pretty specific bug, but often going through my old posts and status updates (in the see my activity button), and change pages by opening it on a new tab, the content briefly loads, until it just leaves the page blank as if there was no content. Reloading the page fixes it.

• Replying Status updates often crashes

no pic for this one, sorry

But often (if not always), when replying to someone's status update (or probably even myself's), when I click "Submit reply" the button keeps loading infinitely, but if I exit/reload the page, the Status was, in fact, made.

Very small details, which for those reasons I never bothered writing a topic. If I remember more I add as a reply to this topic.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solister

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic