Awoo.

Best Soundtrack Contest - Mk III

JezMM

Just about 13 hours left to vote... I thought this one would be more popular but guess not, lol.

Like last time, if no-one else votes I'll do the final vote for Rivals 2, using all the ones voted for by me and Aquaslash.

Last ditch bump to get the attention of any other Rivals 2 soundtrack fans... Voting ends in just 30 minutes.

Right... well nothing has been resolved, so it's onto the very silly finale!

Round 27 - Sonic Rivals 2 (Final Vote)

Please vote for ONE track.

Primary Vote Drawers

"Race To Win" - Blue Coast Act 1

Frontier Canyon Act 1

Mystic Haunt Act 1

Blue Coast Act 2

Sunset Forest Act 2

Chaotic Inferno Act 2

Blue Coast Act 3

Neon Palace Act 3

Chaotic Inferno Act 3

Main Menu

Boss: Eggman Mech

Event: Happy/Staff Roll

My vote goes to Mystic Haunt Act 1, but if this round is as unpopular as the last, I'll happily remove my vote if that settles anything.

Edited by JezMM

Well, time's up and no-one voted, guess Rivals really IS unpopular, lol. No choice but to claim the winner as my own single vote really I'm afraid.

Round 28 - Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (Primary Vote)

Please vote for ONE track per section. I've included Youtube links for the entire soundtrack because frankly, that's the only place I've found so far that has it, lol. Plus, it isn't the most memorable of Sonic's music history so I'm sure most people will need some memory joggers. If anyone can remember any additional themes you wish to vote for that aren't included here, feel free to let me know.

Act 1 Overworld Themes

Act 2 Overworld Themes

Battle Themes

Boss Themes

Other Themes

Opening Theme*

*This theme isn't on youtube as it is played during the start-up demo, which is of course a pre-rendered movie. I felt it was worthy of a place in the contest though.

My votes: Blue Ridge Zone, Voxai Colony Beta, Battle Theme 1, Ix: Final Boss Battle, Opening Theme.

Edited by JezMM

Nobody voted for Rivals because the entire fanbase is a bunch of ninty fanboys who lack a PSP.

Shame on you all.

Also, I never got Chronicles, and I don't have home internet, so I couldn't vote more for Rivals 2 D:

Because I last updated at like 4am, I'll give this one a bit extra time, and say that voting ends in 23 hours from now. (I would say 24 but I have to be in a lecture then, lol). If this one gets no votes, I'll just pick a winner and move on rather than waste time with a final vote where you can only choose from my votes, lol.

Only me? oh well. I vote Metropolis. Dunno why, but I liked that remix.

Can't remember if you've posted in here before, but you can vote for a track from each other section as well if you want to. If you just want to vote for a track from one section that's fine too though, lol.

I can't believe I have not voted in the soundtrack contest before. Shame on me. Well, here is my vote for this round:

Central City

Nocturne

Ix: Final Boss Battle.

Can't remember if you've posted in here before, but you can vote for a track from each other section as well if you want to. If you just want to vote for a track from one section that's fine too though, lol.

Oh I see, yeah i voted before (in the older forum) but didnt know that.

Then my votes are:

- metropolis

- voxay colony beta

- battle lose

not a fan of the battle themes of this game

Act 1: Mystic Ruins

Act 2: Kron Colony

Battle: Theme 3, most definitely.

Boss: Ix - Final

Other: Opening Theme

As often happens an explosion of votes on the second day, lol. About 11 hours left to vote then... current finalists are Voxai Colony Beta, Ix: Final Boss Battle, and Opening Theme. Other categories will be dropped if the one-vote ties aren't resolved by the end of the primary vote.

Act.1---Green Hill

Battle themes---Battle theme 2

Boss themes---mini boss battle

Other themes---main theme

Okay, we've got a tiebreaker or two. Confirmed finalists are Voxai Colony Beta, Ix: Final Boss Battle, and Opening Theme.

Round 28 - Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (Primary Vote) TIEBREAKER

Please vote for ONE track per section.

Act 1 Overworld Theme Winners

Battle Theme Winners

24 hours to vote, first track in each section to gain two votes becomes a finalist.

Edited by JezMM

You put Central City twice ^^u.

Central City

Battle theme 1

Edited by Blue Kirby

Ah, thanks, I did that on the last round too, lol. Oh well.

Battle Theme winner is Battle Theme 1. The next vote will determine the Act 1 Overworld Theme winner.

Oh bugger, how did I miss that post above my last one? I guess I'm gonna have to count goodone121's vote over it since Totally seemed to be voting as if we weren't on the tiebreaker. Sorry Totally. D= Central City wins.

Round 28 - Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (Final Vote)

Please vote for ONE track.

Primary Vote Winners

Opening Theme*

*Youtube link not avaliable due to this being BGM for a pre-rendered movie.

My vote goes to Ix: Final Boss Battle.