Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot TGA Announcement Teased + Crash 4 Steam Port Confirmed

DaBigJ

Figures this deserves its own topic.

Seems like our favorite Bandicoot isn't dead just yet. Give it a few years though.

Can't wait to see what's in store

If it's Wumpa League, then I sleep, unless the leaks of it being f2p aren't true.

If the Wumpa League leaks were true and it really is what we think it is, my interest is already lost. Why can't they just make a crash 5 but fix the...everything...crash 4 did wrong.

On the hopeful side, maybe the modding scene could grow with a steam port. I'd love to see someone readd the sprint so we don't have to use that awful triple spin boost. Or even entire original levels could be really cool to see (though highly unlikely)

It's most likely Wumpa League, that's been floating around since Crash 4. Insiders have said it's unlike anything they ever saw. My guess is that it will be Fall Guys meets Crash Bash.

And if it really is F2P, then... I make Jova's words mine. I'll likely play it, but forget about it in a few weeks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Jango said:

It's most likely Wumpa League, that's been floating around since Crash 4. Insiders have said it's unlike anything they ever saw. My guess is that it will be Fall Guys meets Crash Bash.

And if it really is F2P, then... I make Jova's words mine. I'll likely play it, but forget about it in a few weeks. 

Apparently its a brand new thing entirely. A brawler/collectathon platformer/battle royale hybrid according to Jez Corden and Liam Robertson. An audiofile found in Crash 4's files suggest the same thing, atleast the collectathon aspect.   Sounds intriguing tbh, could be fun. Would also be pretty cool to see the Crash series do something innovative that hasn't been done before instead of following in Mario's footsteps when it comes to spin offs. 

1 hour ago, mayday2592 said:

Apparently its a brand new thing entirely. A brawler/collectathon platformer/battle royale hybrid according to Jez Corden and Liam Robertson. An audiofile found in Crash 4's files suggest the same thing, atleast the collectathon aspect.   Sounds intriguing tbh, could be fun. Would also be pretty cool to see the Crash series do something innovative that hasn't been done before instead of following in Mario's footsteps when it comes to spin offs. 

>Liam Robertson

You mean the guy with an ego bigger than the ass crack that is his mouth?

Yeah, sure....

10 hours ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

>Liam Robertson

You mean the guy with an ego bigger than the ass crack that is his mouth?

Yeah, sure....

At one point he said Wumpa League was "100%-no-doubt-about-it-just-trust-me-bro" canned. And maybe it was given Activision's usual imbroglio and the Microsoft acquisition shenanigans. At least Toys for Bob's work won't go to waste, like many other devs before them.

Jez Corden was the primary source I was referring to, with Robertson backing up the claim. TBF he finally backtracked on the Wumpa League is cancelled rumor recently.

Either way, a new Crash game announcement is always a fun time. I'll be there with bells on. The Bandi is back, again (I mean, 4 wasn't that long ago anyways, but you know... It is Crash). 

Meanwhile my boy Spyro only got the remastered trilogy (which was insanely, no pun intended, better than the Crash remastered trilogy, mind you) and nothing else.

There waaaas that Spyro 4 tease on Crash 4's artbook, tho'. And TFB is a pretty big team, ahem... Hehe... I mean, surely people have been asking for it as much as another Crash.

The worst road to full completion, now playable on a keyboard meaning it's less possible to make the nearly required split second decisions. Fuuuuun

• Unamused 1