Awoo.

IGN First - Sonic Frontiers: Combat Gameplay

Sonictrainer
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Sonic Readies for Fisticuffs in the Latest Sonic Frontiers Footage at some point.

Posted By: daimando

On 6/4/2022 at 2:05 AM, followmyrainbow said:

Don’t understand all the negativity for Frontiers. While nothing is mind-blowing so far, it still looks fun and I love that they’re trying new things. This combat looks a lot more dynamic instead of just spamming homing attacks. Sick of y’all saying “doesn’t feel like a Sonic game” when you’ve whinged about every 3D Sonic game in existence and if they kept it exactly the same y’all would hate that too 😂

When you get to my age, hype of anything means nothing.

I’m not truly hyped for any one game coming out on the Switch, XBox, Playstation or Steam. I have been gaming for a long time, and all that hype finally becomes meaningless. I’ll be pleasantly surprised by the game I play. But I have lost all form of hype for video games, mainly because I’m getting old.