Awoo.

Sonic Card Game (Web Development Project)

light-gaia

Hi, guys 🤗

I'm a web development student and in the current module of the course I'm taking we had to develop a card game project with React (a JavaScript library for developing user interfaces). I choose to make a card game with Sonic characters, and I wanted to share with you.

The project is almost finished, I only need to fix some responsiveness issues and add an English translation (currently it's only available in Brazilian Portuguese).

Click here to check out the project on your browser

Click here to go to GitHub repository

Here are some screenshots:

screenshot-desktop1.thumb.png.9af85a89a92c627ca3638de441402591.png

screenshot-desktop2.thumb.png.d972ea46f407d01d860f9809e90c477d.png
Mobile-preview.thumb.png.b746790767467333e38cf06f31d0fc1a.png

• Promotion 1

Wow, this is super cool! Thanks for sharing! I tried building a card (I think that’s what I was doing… apologies my Brazilian Portuguese isn’t that great 😅) on mobile just now and the page kept refreshing as I scrolled down, but the other features on the site worked great. I love the design of the cards.

You've put a lot of awesome effort into this, I hope you get top (trump) marks for this in your class! 😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

10 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

Wow, this is super cool! Thanks for sharing! I tried building a card (I think that’s what I was doing… apologies my Brazilian Portuguese isn’t that great 😅) on mobile just now and the page kept refreshing as I scrolled down, but the other features on the site worked great. I love the design of the cards.

You've put a lot of awesome effort into this, I hope you get top (trump) marks for this in your class! 😁

Thank you 🤗. I still need to fix some issues in the mobile version and I still want to add an English translation. It was a very fun project to develop