Awoo.

FAN COMIC - StH Wayward

Vee-Skies

Decided to post up my fan comic on here. Please bear in mind that the first few pages a bit MEH in terms of art quality but doing this really does help me improve my digital art skills! It's been a blast doing this!

Beware: Very image heavy and I'm still trying to figure out how to post on forums, so sorry for the image spam!

Shadow the Hedgehog: WAYWARD
Synopsis: 200 years in the future, and everything has changed. Earth has been taken over by rampant machines, Mars has been terraformed and mining colonies exist throughout the solar system. G.U.N. has released a new Graduate scheme for their newly opened department on the Mars Colony, and Silver the Hedgehog is eager to put his new degree to good use!

What could go wrong?

Content Warning: This is a darker story. Not gory, or overly violent, but it does touch very heavily on mental illnesses. I will put trigger warnings as and when it gets a bit heavy. Probably 17+ to be on the safe side.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Aaaaaand that's what I have so far! I'll post up each new page as and when I go, because doing a whole issue at once is very taxing so doing it page by page is a much more manageable workload for me. Let me know what you guys think so far!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee-Skies

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic