Awoo.

Tori's Piano

Azure Blue Tori

Got inspired to do Sonic Adventure songs recently. Here is a cover of one of the game's most iconic moments that still manages to be a surprise to new players, and Jun Senoue's way of saying "Good Morning!"

I'm currently practicing some more Sonic Adventure songs, which I plan to post here when they're ready. If people are interested, I may also post some of my other non-Sonic stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

I enjoyed listening to that! At Dawn is one of my favourite pieces of music from the entire Sonic history, and you did a brilliant job of it there. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Pleased that people have enjoyed this so far. Next up, here's the iconic track from Twinkle Park.

• 2 weeks later...

Next up is Twinkle Circuit (i.e. "Watch out, you're gonna crash! Ah!"), with a twist. I sing in this one, so hopefully you enjoy it, but I'm open to criticism. My goal is to be a singer-songwriter, so I'm always seeking to improve my craft.

Also a heads-up: the next song I post here will likely not be a Sonic song. I'm certainly not done with Sonic Adventure by any means, but I've been practicing other video game music tracks which will be fun to share. If people are interested, I may even share some of my originals.

• 2 months later...

Been a while since I last updated this. I promised I'd do something non-Sonic this time, and it's Sailor Moon Day, so I decided to do a song from the glorious meme-fest that is the original DiC dub.