Awoo.

The Awesome Concept Art of Sonic Adventure

eldarin

Hello! My name is Eldarin and I recently joined the forums here after discovering this place had a forum page. I have a small YouTube channel where I am doing sonic content and wanted to share a video I have been working on that was uploaded last week. I thought it would be cool to show the community here and also introduce myself. The video is about all of the currently known concept art that Sonic Adventure had and comparing it to their final counterparts. SA1 is one of my favorite games of all time so researching this was an absolute blast as a lot of the concept designs look NOTHING like their final pieces(I just got done 100% it for the first time recently too!). I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm really excited to hangout on here as I had NO CLUE all these forum pages existed for the sonic fans(I guess im behind the times lawl)! I plan to do more in this vein of content (currently working on an SA2 one) as my videos before getting to SA1 mainly were lengthy reviews on the classic games because I never played them before. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eldarin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days