Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Oh boy, big news for Transformers - The Last Knight. So recently a billboard poster has appeared in New York and it features Optimus charging toward robotic dragon with multiple heads and a torn up Decepticon flag. Now the dragon's identity hasn't been confirmed but the fans have two theories. The first one is they believe it could be a Terrorcon since they transformed into reptilian-like creatures in G1. The other guess is that it's a Predacon, pacifically Predaking since in Prime he was portrayed as a Transformer that can turn into a dragon. But overall this does fit in nicely with the knight theme the movie is going for.

27602076d1468434838-optimus-fighting-dra

2 hours ago, sonicgirl313 said:

Oh boy, big news for Transformers - The Last Knight. So recently a billboard poster has appeared in New York and it features Optimus charging toward robotic dragon with multiple heads and a torn up Decepticon flag. Now the dragon's identity hasn't been confirmed but the fans have two theories. The first one is they believe it could be a Terrorcon since they transformed into reptilian-like creatures in G1. The other guess is that it's a Predacon, pacifically Predaking since in Prime he was portrayed as a Transformer that can turn into a dragon. But overall this does fit in nicely with the knight theme the movie is going for.

27602076d1468434838-optimus-fighting-dra

Alright, I'll be willing to give this movie a chance.

Well in TLK new today, Michael Bay has given us a glimpse to more behind the scenes filming. Showing off the typical explosions that always are in his films and once again the military unit we have seen constantly in previous pictures and the glimpse of the Autobots. There's also the strange black apache flying around once again, leading people to believe that is could possibly be a Decepticon. Some have suggested Drift but people have countered this by pointing out that there is no orange on the helicopter. I want to bet that it could possibly be Megatron, I mean it wouldn't be the first time he transforms into a helicopter. Still no word on what happens to Galvatron because strangely enough, when people asked Bay if the appearance of Megatron meant no Galvatron, he did not reply and has been silent on the matter ever since.

https://www.facebook.com/transformersmovie/videos/1107114745990638/

• 2 weeks later...

Alright an update in TLK news, your remember the green convoy that we constantly saw in the pictures and footage of Barricade's gang but we had no idea who he was. Well Bay on twitter has revealed that convoy's identity and it is none other than Onslaught! If you recall Onslaught is the leader of the Combaticons which means there is a small chance that the rest of the Combaticons will appear as well, maybe even their combined form Bruticus as well. Of course this isn't guaranteed because it wouldn't be the first time where the whole team doesn't appear. In Animated we only got Scrapper and Mixmaster for the Constructicons and Swindle was the only character to appear for the Combaticons. In Prime we only managed to get Breakdown from the Stunticons. Also there's the fact Brawl has already appeared in the first film and was definitely killed off. So there is a chance that only Onslaught will be in the film, but we'll have to wait and see.

Oh my god I am fangirling so hard right now! Hot Rod aka Rodimus has been revealed for Transformers - The Last Knight! Oh my god this news is huge, I was starting to worry he wouldn't appear but my wish came true! Ha ha ha yes! You won't believe how happy I am right now. And this might mean I was correct when I guessed that Hot Rod would be the last knight! Yeah!!!!!!!

Another update for TLK, ever since Hot Rod was announced, people wondered what this meant for Drift since they share similar color schemes. Well we finally got our answer, he's pretty much mostly red.

CpIktl-VUAAAkB-.jpg

Incoming TLK news and it concerns redesigns for not only Hound but surprisingly Barricade. Now with Hound it seems nothing has really changed except for the paint decal but this is simply a repainted version of his AOE concept art so things might change.

CpYFBXgUEAA16AF.jpg

Now as for Barricade, he didn't get just a simple redone decal like Drift and Hound. Oh heck no, he got a complete overhaul which threw every one off guard. Even his face is now different and people have been split about it, some preferring the new design while others wished they had kept his old design. I'll post a picture of his old design so you can compare and decide whether you like his new design or would have liked it if he had retained his old design.

CpdbLSfW8AYLfrK.jpg:large300px-MovieBarricadeHeatScrambleCard60.j

Well all knew he was from the moment we saw that first picture that spiraled everyone into confusion. We heard how he would be a knight like Optimus, leaving people to wonder if he was the last knight like many suggested. We after many months, Megatron's new design has been revealed and man does it scream medieval knight like Optimus' design does. Though it also has an alien feel to it as well. Strangely enough while I found this design cool, my first reaction when I saw this was too laugh. Also some people are speculating that based on his design, Megatron will now transform into a dragon. Anyway here's the new Megatron.

CphyCGSUIAASwnc.jpg

Wow, Megatron kinda looks like his design from Transformers Prime here. Is Frank Welker voicing him by any chance?

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:51 AM, Johnny Boy said:

Wow, Megatron kinda looks like his design from Transformers Prime here. Is Frank Welker voicing him by any chance?

No word on it yet but it's safe to assume yes. Hugo Weaving has made it very clear that he wasn't very fond of voicing Megatron so I'm gonna say yeah, it probably will be Frank Welker voicing Megatron.

• 1 month later...

I'm back! Yeah I know, shocking I was gone this long without any form of news. Well information that had been coming in had been information we already knew or unconfirmed rumors and I wanted to post actual information. So recently Joblo had released a video on Freya, the dog Michael Bay helped get adopted. It also shows what role Anthony Hopkins will be playing and sadly he is not a Transformer like many thought he would.

The video also shows a tank that has some theorizing could be a Transformer, especially since it's moving in the video.

Well, here's an interesting find: unused audio and dialogue from the very first G1 episode!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 8:39 AM, Spin Attaxx said:

Well, here's an interesting find: unused audio and dialogue from the very first G1 episode!

Ah sweet! Though I wonder if this means this is canon like how the Transformers that were supposed to be killed in the movie ended up having their death scenes deleted from the film still ended up being considered canonically dead. XD

Alright so incoming movie news. On facebook Michael Bay has announced that there will be a teaser for the film coming sometime November or December. So we'll finally get some glimpse at the film's plot in action which is suppose to tie all the films together and explain why Earth has always been closely tied to the Cybertronians.

Also around 2:17 John Turturro has been confirmed for the film, so anyone who was fan of Simmons from the original trilogy can rejoice. So we now have a total of three character from the original trilogy returning for the fifth film and they are the characters that people had liked. From all I heard about this film, it really does seem Bay is going all out for this film since it is going to tie all the previous films to gather and bring in a lot of huge elements to the film. Oh and John Goodman of course has been confirmed to return to voice Hound.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one ever brought up who's back and kicking in Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015, the sequel series to  Prime.

Spoiler

I so called it!

5 hours ago, Jovahexeon Undyne Phoenix said:

Surprised no one ever brought up who's back and kicking in Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015, the sequel series to  Prime.

Hide contents

I so called it!

Sweet, and it's classic design inspidered! and we're finally getting some real Decepticons instead of all these predacons. Say when does the new season start? also any sign of other classic cons(maybe even ones who didn't show up in Prime like Blitzwing?)

8 hours ago, Jovahexeon Undyne Phoenix said:

Reveal hidden contents

I so called it!

Oh yeah, I knew about Starscream a long time ago. He was announced quite a few months back. I even already watched the episodes and he was amazing. I just hope he returns for Season 3 which is going to be all about Combiners... but not in the traditional sense.

3 hours ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Sweet, and it's classic design inspidered! and we're finally getting some real Decepticons instead of all these predacons. Say when does the new season start? also any sign of other classic cons(maybe even ones who didn't show up in Prime like Blitzwing?)

It's already aired in Canada, just now started airing in the US. Also it's not really a new season. It's more of a tv mini-series event/ second-half of the second season. Season 2.5 seems to be the label Transformers fans gave it, it is only six episodes long after all. Season 3 will not air until next year. Also Starscream is the only one who shows up from Prime, the rest are new characters. They also introduced scavenger Decepticon who are recolors of Decepticons we've seen during Season 1 & 2.

There's also one other thing. Spoilers for episode 5 and those who liked the Predacons...

Spoiler

It revealed that while Starscream was fleeing from the Predacons, he tripped over a button and accidentally killed them. So the Predacons are gone.

• 1 month later...

Okay guys I got huge news both in terms of the movie and for the franchise itself. Okay so let's get the movie news out of the way.

The first trailer for Transformers The Last Knight shall premiere with Rouge One, confirmed by Michael Bay. So we're finally gonna get some footage of the movie. I'd imagine there won't be much since it is only the first trailer but we'll get to see some things in action finally.

Now onto the franchise news. Hasbro is letting the fans vote for who will be the next Prime on January 27th. That's right Optimus and Rodimus will soon have another Cybertronian added to their ranks. And before anyone asks, no Bumblebee isn't one of the candidates. So yeah no Bumblebus Prime.

The fans can decide which Transformers character will become the next leader of Cybertron!

PAWTUCKET, R.I., December 1, 2016 – Today Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS), announced the “Power of the Primes” fan vote, an upcoming event that will place the fate of Cybertron directly in the hands of Transformers fans around the globe. Beginning on January 23rd, 2017, fans will be able to visit Transformers.com to cast their vote to help determine which character will join the ranks of Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime and other Cybertronian legends. The fan-voted Prime will be featured in the Transformers Generations toy line and brand’s Prime Wars Trilogy storytelling in 2018.

The Prime serves as leader of Cybertron, wields the immense power of the Matrix of Leadership and holds the fate of the Transformers universe in their hands. This leader is usually chosen directly by the Matrix of Leadership, but the “Power of the Primes” fan vote will put the fans in command and give them the power to light the darkest hour and choose the bot to lead Cybertron into a historic new era.

“Hasbro’s past Transformers fan votes have led to some of our most exciting characters, including Windblade, Victorion and next year’s Trypticon Titan,” said Tom Warner, Senior Vice President of the Transformers franchise at Hasbro. Our “Power of the Primes” fan vote will raise the stakes higher than ever. The Prime sets the tone for all things in the Transformers universe, and we’re excited to see which direction our fans want to take.”

The first round of voting will begin on January 23rd, when fans can visit Transformers.com to choose between three groups of candidates – Honor, Chaos and Order.

Honor: These legendary warriors will lead with honor and carry on the noble legacy of Optimus Prime.

Chaos: These powerful warlords will stop at nothing to become supreme leader of Cybertron, even if it means creating a chaotic world where only the strongest survive.

Order: These commanders vow to leave the Autobot and Decepticon factions in the past and unite Cybertron under a new order.

Four finalists will be chosen by the fans and revealed by Hasbro in late January. Fans can then have the final say by returning to Transformers.com to vote between February 1st and February 4th. The winning Prime will be officially unveiled during New York Toy Fair in February.

For additional information on the Power of the Primes fan vote, please visit TRANSFORMERS.COM or the official TRANSFORMERS Facebook page, Facebook.com/Transformers.

15219522_1241777612559097_26227781116047

I'll admit, I didn't have much faith for this movie... BUT I DO NOW! Anyone getting "future" vibes from this though with those drones and that secret base/hole in the gorund thing? Also, Optimus has become evil.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:27 PM, Terriful said:

I'll admit, I didn't have much faith for this movie... BUT I DO NOW! Anyone getting "future" vibes from this though with those drones and that secret base/hole in the gorund thing? Also, Optimus has become evil.

Yeah I am. It also makes sense, it was mentioned in Age of Extinction that people all over the world had gotten ahold of Cybertronian tech and were developing them into weapons. I was certainly shocked the brainkwashed Optimus was true. Most people had already written it off as just being something for the promotional images when the film was first announced. So to see it wasn't that was pretty mindblowing. It seems to be based off of the G1 episode "Dark Awakening" where the Quintessons revive Optimus but made sure it was without his mind so they could control him for their own purposes. The Creators have been confirmed to be indeed the Quintessons and I bet they are the reason why Optimus turns evil since they would want to regain control over one of their knights. The only difference is that Optimus won't be a zombie like he was in G1.

9 hours ago, sonicgirl313 said:

Yeah I am. It also makes sense, it was mentioned in Age of Extinction that people all over the world had gotten ahold of Cybertronian tech and were developing them into weapons. I was certainly shocked the brainkwashed Optimus was true. Most people had already written it off as just being something for the promotional images when the film was first announced. So to see it wasn't that was pretty mindblowing. It seems to be based off of the G1 episode "Dark Awakening" where the Quintessons revive Optimus but made sure it was without his mind so they could control him for their own purposes. The Creators have been confirmed to be indeed the Quintessons and I bet they are the reason why Optimus turns evil since they would want to regain control over one of their knights. The only difference is that Optimus won't be a zombie like he was in G1.

I'm super excited to see the Quintessons but judging by the opening scene of AOE, do you think they'll still have the five faces? Or something completely new. Also, that trailer was really spoiler heavy. But Optimus floating in space was the coolest scene in there even though it sucks that he's "dead".

The poster for Transformers - The Last Knight has been released and suddenly I feel less confident that Bumblebee would live. I kept insuring my entire family that he was too popular to did but after see that poster, I'm having doubts. Admittedly my first reaction was to slap my hands over my mouth with wide eyes before proceeding to shout "Noooooo!!!!!!!!!" Bumblebee is my favorite character and the thought of him getting killed off is both shocking and saddening. My brother on the other hand is rooting for his death, he's been wanting him to get killed off ever since Dark of the Moon since he was annoyed that my favorite character lived while his favorites kept constantly getting killed off. Pretty much in every film my brother has seen one of his favorite characters die.

lL5DswG.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2016 at 10:27 PM, Terriful said:

I showed the trailer to a friend of mine who is a huge Transformers fan and both of our reactions in regards to Optimus was ":O!". Yes, I know it's Michael Bay and we shouldn't get too hyped, but still...it's something one did not see coming.