Awoo.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (June 21st, 2019)

Jango

We at Beenox have been waiting for this for a long time. Today we’re thrilled to announce the plans for post-launch content for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled! Aside from all of the tracks, characters, modes, and customization you already know about from the main game, expect even more content in the form of the CTR Nitro-Fueled Grand Prix: themed seasonal content and challenges available to anyone who has purchased the game, for no additional cost. This includes an additional track released at the start of each season, and available to play both online and locally from that season onward! The first of these seasons — the Nitro Tour Grand Prix — begins on July 3; less than two weeks after the game launches on June 21. This is our way to give Crash fans everywhere even more ways to race!

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/11/beenox-introduces-post-launch-grand-prix-content-for-ctr-nitro-fueled/

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/06/11/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-is-getting-a-nitro-tour-grand-prix-as-post-launch-dlc/

The absolute madmen.

They done it. Season pass. Oh boy.

EVERY TROPHY GIRL.

TAWNA.

SPYRO.

NEW TRACKS BASED ON CRASH 3.

This is the best Crash game to date, probably the best remake that exists.

HOLY SHIT.

I can't take it.

3 minutes ago, Jango said:

The absolute madmen.

They done it. Season pass. Oh boy.

And now please read the blog post and you'll see they're doing it "at no additional cost".

It's free post-launch content. Thanks for mutilating TSR's corpse even harder, CTR.

That is AMAZING. So not only does the base game have a TON of content, but even MORE is coming post-launch FOR FREE. I'm actually getting the game for my Birthday in August, so knowing that I'll be able to partake in even MORE stuff makes my mouth water for this even more. Beenox, man. They're not only killing it, but they overdid it to the point where this is clearly the most content-packed Crash GAME PERIOD of all time, not just the biggest racer. 

We're absolutely getting Robot Velo and N. Brio and Nina and Von Clutch and heck, probably even Rilla Roo. The sky's the freaking limit at this point.

Also, Stew's new voice is clearly Kevin Michael Richardson, meaning he's probably also reprising Crunch.

Season breakdown so far:

SH29gPY.jpg

Trophy Girls confirmed as racers and CRASH IS ALSO GETTING RACING BABIES

• Thumbs Up 3

F*CK ME, IT'S FREEEE?

OH... My... God....

OH.

OH. I CAN'T BREATH:

SPYRO GRAND PRIX, THAT MEANS CHARACTERS AND TRACKS.

I can't believe Baby T became playable 21 years after his debut. 

Finally my besties trio is complete. 

This and the LEGO content in Forza Horizon 4 have me covered pretty great for racing games for the rest of the year. It's amazing to see support coming for free after release too.

JEEZ, BEENOX, HOW HARD ARE YOU GONNA SELL ME ON THIS GAME?!

Literally everything they've done for this remake has been for the benefit of the fans, and I am genuinely happy they care so much. Definitely gonna be picking this baby up down the line.

Are they bringing back every Nitro Kart track? If so, one would kind of wonder if we'll get a Nitro Kart campaign of sorts 

The thing I can't get over is that EVERY. TROPHY. GIRL. Is playable. I love this.

When we though Beenox had cut them off, they come back and rub this on our faces. 

I love the racing suits they gave them and Tawna, BTW. I called that a couple of days ago (if they made her playable, she would be wearing a racing suit).

A-all that DLC... and it's all FREE?!

Ok, I am ABSOLUTELY getting this game ASAP! Just need to pick the right console...

The Back in Time Prix had 3 tracks revealed: Prehistoric, Arabia and Egypt. I wonder if every Prix will have 3 tracks or more (not that I'm complaining, holy shit every new track looks amazing). But imagine if we get a Great Wall of China track too??????

Oh man. A Spyro track. Which characters you wanna see guys? Besides our purple boi himself, I think Bianca would be cool, Gnasty too.

Why am I not excited for this game? Even with Spyro in it. I am just not excited for it. Sorry to post in here, and say this really lame opinion. 

Is it bad out of all those things listed, BABY CRASH AND BABY COCO takes my interest the most? XD

SHE SPEAKS AT LAST! A Rouge-esque sassy voice is predictable but a good choice. Also skins for all five girls confirmed.

simz614n2r331.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Thumbs Up 2

The new tracks look amaaaaaazing!!!

Aaaah, one week to gooooo! See you at the finish line!

Now I can't stop thinking about a "Boss Prix" featuring  N. Brio, Koala Kong and Komodo Moe and tracks for them.

Oh my God the possibility of a Cortex Vortex or The Lab track 😮

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, E-122-Psi said:

Is it bad out of all those things listed, BABY CRASH AND BABY COCO takes my interest the most? XD

SHE SPEAKS AT LAST! A Rouge-esque sassy voice is predictable but a good choice. Also skins for all five girls confirmed.

Screams. Trophy girls!!!!!!!

Isabella and Liz look weird to me. Megumi looks weird but in a cute way. Ami looks like a bro I want to hang out with. 

3 hours ago, Motwera said:

Roger Craig Smith and Kevin Michael Richardson there.

Was that supposed to be the evil Coco on the unlockable there?

3 hours ago, Taco Time CC14 said:

That is AMAZING. So not only does the base game have a TON of content, but even MORE is coming post-launch FOR FREE. I'm actually getting the game for my Birthday in August, so knowing that I'll be able to partake in even MORE stuff makes my mouth water for this even more. Beenox, man. They're not only killing it, but they overdid it to the point where this is clearly the most content-packed Crash GAME PERIOD of all time, not just the biggest racer. 

We're absolutely getting Robot Velo and N. Brio and Nina and Von Clutch and heck, probably even Rilla Roo. The sky's the freaking limit at this point.

Also, Stew's new voice is clearly Kevin Michael Richardson, meaning he's probably also reprising Crunch.

Season breakdown so far:

SH29gPY.jpg

Trophy Girls confirmed as racers and CRASH IS ALSO GETTING RACING BABIES

That's a benefit to being out of it for so long--when you come back, you can combe back big!

And there's a lot you can draw from at any given time.

2 hours ago, Jango said:

The thing I can't get over is that EVERY. TROPHY. GIRL. Is playable. I love this.

When we though Beenox had cut them off, they come back and rub this on our faces. 

I love the racing suits they gave them and Tawna, BTW. I called that a couple of days ago (if they made her playable, she would be wearing a racing suit).

Are they technical alternate costumes or individual racers?

1 hour ago, E-122-Psi said:

.Wait, what?

Dunno is this image has been posted yet but here's Tawna and the Trophy Girls in their classic costumes..

48040198521_2fbd15ec01_h.jpg