Awoo.

Does anyone remember this old fangame?

NezumiVA

For ages I've been trying to remember/find an old Sonic fangame I played when I was very young. Chances are, it probably doesn't even exist anymore, but I have to just...have confirmation that I'm not crazy and totally making this up inside my head. The only thing I remember about it is that a scene toward the end of it has Sonic mourning the death of Amy? And then the credits played Scatman by Scatman John, no I'm not making this up. 

I genuinely don't know why I'm going to all the trouble of trying to figure out what it was called, but you know how memory is. It's just going to keep bothering me until I know. So if anyone remembers this weird thing I'm talking about, please chip in.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I never played it but I do remember reading a review of it.  I'm guessing that review was on Sonic Fangames HQ, which is unfortunately down.  If anyone has an archive, though, you can figure out what it is by looking through reviews.

I have the game on my PC still. It’s Neo Sonic 3: Revelations, by Manic Team. I was a big fan of theirs back in the day and got into a lot of music artists, including Scatman, because of their choices of themes. Neo Sonic Godspeed is the sequel and plays much better than 3; if you can find the games available still without getting a bunch of adware and viruses installed on your computer, its worth the trip to a simpler time in Sonic fan game history.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/22/2018 at 3:25 PM, Legendary Emerald said:

I have the game on my PC still. It’s Neo Sonic 3: Revelations, by Manic Team. I was a big fan of theirs back in the day and got into a lot of music artists, including Scatman, because of their choices of themes. Neo Sonic Godspeed is the sequel and plays much better than 3; if you can find the games available still without getting a bunch of adware and viruses installed on your computer, its worth the trip to a simpler time in Sonic fan game history.

Oh Damn, just hearing the name brought it all back. Big thanks, man.

• Thumbs Up 1