Awoo.

Well Weird Sonic Stuff

Rocky Yipper

Just now, Ernest-Panda said:

I've seen those Sonic X DVD's online a few times. I think they're bootlegs that have fansubbed Japanese episodes.

Probably are bootlegs like this

WackyNoseSonic.jpg.02b2b0b5a599f6826d11995ae20886f9.jpg

the nose is bent, and there are no buckles on both shoes(they both may be on the other side)))

24 minutes ago, FFWF said:

Oh, I was expecting something more like that life-sized Sally Acorn doll with the hand-carved wooden skeleton.

• I don't want to know who made that!
  • I don't want to know why they made that!
  • I unfortunately know what they used it for!!!

Kill my eyes!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, FFWF said:

Oh, I was expecting something more like that life-sized Sally Acorn doll with the hand-carved wooden skeleton.

I've tried to escape from seeing this thing ever again in my life and just even reading a description of it brings up the mental image. 

Why would you do this to the rest of this innocent fanbase. They didn't need to know. Ahahahahahaa

I remember finding out about this years ago. It’s sooo cringe but quite funny too. It’s from a puppet show that used to be performed at Sega World Sydney. There’s some pictures online but there doesn’t seem to be any video footage. Bummer, I wanted to see it in action. 

puppetshow.jpg 

On 11/24/2017 at 11:43 PM, Cayenne said:

The best Sonic crossover of all time:

large.jpg

I think this takes the cake for weird sonic stuff. I would've loved to see the design process for this bag, if there even was one lmao

Edited by Skooks
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...