Awoo.

PS3 slim $299/

Random Rhyme

Well, my 360 was on it's last legs, so i wouldn't of been able to play those soon anyways, i was so worried when the guy started testing out the 360 and playing a game XD but it passed the test. and besides

all i need is Valkyria Chronicles.

Glad I got a job and don't have to worry about trading in a whole console to get another console.

But yeah Valkyria Chronicles is awesome, I love that game to death but try to get other games besides SEGA titles...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadiWulf

• Tornado

• Dazz

• PaddyFancy

Wow, it's probably been mentioned before, but according to Play.com the PS3 slim is out here on September 1st. Considering it was only officially announced a few days ago (to the best of my knowledge), isn't that sort of soon?

Wow, it's probably been mentioned before, but according to Play.com the PS3 slim is out here on September 1st. Considering it was only officially announced a few days ago (to the best of my knowledge), isn't that sort of soon?

Sony said it would be out in stores world wide by the first week of september, the GameStop im getting mine at said they will have it in this tuesday.

That's bloody soon, though.

I mean, I know it's only a 'new version' of an existing console, but still. I can't think of anything within the gaming industry (especially a console) that's hit the shelves literally within a couple of weeks of being announced.

Well it's been in production for a while now, remember all those leaked shots? =P It was final looking then too almost. The Boxart that was leaked is exactly the same as the official final box art.