Awoo.

Sonic Forces: New Tag Team level confirmed

Speedi

Can't imagine the levels we've seen being made for "running at the speed of light" so I'm guessing these are new levels, or new variations of levels.

EDIT: A YouTube video shows some screens, including the OP screenshot in color, and a results screen. The tag team stage was completed at 3 minutes and almost 500 (!) rings with an A rank so it seems like a standard level. And yes, it's Avatar + Modern Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Tracker_TD said:

2cpWVkF.png

ALL AROUND ME....

Technically you can add Sonic 4 to that... and Sonic Mania since you can two player the single player... even online with PS4...

Need to make yourself look even more angrier now...

6 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Sonic-Forces-Gamescom-Tag-Team-Stage.jpg

Screenshot from the article mentioned in that video above.

That OC sure is... uh...

Forces is going to be home to some, uh, ingenious OCs. (Also your link didn't come out right)

• Thumbs Up 1

Interesting. I wonder if it will be like Heroes where you can switch you charecters on the fly. That idea is something that always appealed to me, but I disliked Heroes implementation of it. If they could do it better, then that would really impress me.

4 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

The third screen.... A dentist. Dentist. That is what you need.

These are still much better than the RCs and Sim Sonics. Progress?

1 minute ago, NoKaine said:

I can't wait for the "Post your Sonic Forces OC" thread.

it'll be flooded with "hey look who i remade" characters.... and it will be cringy/glorious 

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Tracker_TD said:

2cpWVkF.png

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

WORN OUT PLACES

WORN OUT FACES~

Joking aside I actually called there being some kind of Tag Team mechanic way back when the game was announced, so I'm somewhat interested in seeing how it's handled. 

Well Generations did it pretty well if that counts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is probably the least basic model OC we've seen so far, so that is good. He's got a unique head shape going in the back. Like a longer version of what Rouge has.

(also is this our first glimpse at a bear character?)

DH3AmQoV0AEFk8I.jpg

Actually, I guess these are going to count as main levels and not Generations mission levels. They're on the world map, not the mission tab.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

DH3AmQoV0AEFk8I.jpg

Actually, I guess these are going to count as main levels and not Generations mission levels. They're on the world map, not the mission tab.

Oh, that's even more exciting! (Please be full 3D)

Maybe Gens character missions will be back and maybe improved.

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

DH3AmQoV0AEFk8I.jpg

Looking at those empty slots, I think either modern, classic, tag team, or the oc is gonna have more than one act in the same stage. Maybe that means there will be more objectives in the levels to complete ( find shadow, help knuckles ect.) Or another new mode all together. That could mean less stages (at least about 7) but packed to the brim with content.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still think this sounds like an unneccessarily convoluted mess. I'm not keen on the avatar, and I don't see what playing a stage as both avatar and Sonic brings to the table. Why not just split the sections up into their respestive character's stories?

I'm kind of miffed that we can't play as Sonic's friends because of reasons, but they're happy enough to mishmash all this mess together.

4 minutes ago, Stephenb19 said:

I still think this sounds like an unneccessarily convoluted mess.

Two already similar styles put into a single level. "Unnecessary" maybe. "Convoluted"? Not any more convoluted than 2-player Sonic 4.

Why not just split the sections up into their respestive character's stories?

Maybe the story has them working together?

• Nice Smile 1

11 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Great at least they'll give a bit more tidbits on a few things probably not gonna be shown Thursday on what they did while doing the exclusive Tag Team Stage!

3 hours ago, Mayor D said:

The third screen.... A dentist. Dentist. That is what you need.

That's not a bear.

That's a Scottish Fold Kitty. 

Scottish-Fold-1.jpg

D-d'awwwwwww. She's cute. Say what you will about OCs but now I'm looking forward to seeing what other sub species are in the main animal types. I can't believe we have a Scottish Fold Cat OC. 

That's adorable~

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, LongcrierCat said:

That's not a bear.

That's a Scottish Fold Kitty. 

Scottish-Fold-1.jpg

D-d'awwwwwww. She's cute. Say what you will about OCs but now I'm looking forward to seeing what other sub species are in the main animal types. I can't believe we have a Scottish Fold Cat OC. 

That's adorable~

I agree about how cute that design is. And... can't wait to see how they finally interpret the other playable characters want. 

• Thumbs Up 2