Awoo.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Entering "Development Phase", Urgently Recruiting Team Members, Now Being Made Internally

Zippo

God, this game is gonna be a total mess. I already didn't like the sound of it with the episodic releases, drastic gameplay changes and changes to a classic story. Then they pull this? Yeah, no thanks.

8 hours ago, ZinogreVolt said:

God, this game is gonna be a total mess. I already didn't like the sound of it with the episodic releases, drastic gameplay changes and changes to a classic story. Then they pull this? Yeah, no thanks.

Okay I agree with your post but what story changes? This is the first i've heard of this.

2 hours ago, Balding Spider said:

Okay I agree with your post but what story changes? This is the first i've heard of this.

They're aiming to "modernize" the story so it can appeal to today's audiences, which only spells trouble for me.

8 hours ago, ZinogreVolt said:

They're aiming to "modernize" the story so it can appeal to today's audiences, which only spells trouble for me.

Okay I know that doesn't mean they'll fuck up the story, but everytime I hear a phrase along those lines I immediently flash back to those post FF7 projects (games & movies). Which I don't really like.