Awoo.

E3 2017 Predictions Thread

Zippo

Don't think there will be any The Last of Us Part 2 footage this year... then again, we didn't even knew about it untill it happend, so who the fuck knows? I 100% expect more Spidey, Crash, God of War, Uncharted DLC, a new IP from Japan, the usual Kojima's weird ass cinematics, perhaps some REAL gameplay this time... SPORTS, SPORTS, more VR stuff, 'Vita's still a joke' time, surprise reveal at the end. Sony wins, roll credits.

Wonder if PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale 2 could be a real possibility. There's a lot of potential for that game should it be real 

You missed one

On 5/20/2017 at 4:26 PM, Zippo said:

No-Shows:

-Mario + Rabbids RPG

how did people come to the conclusion that the new kirby game is air ride 2?

i'd say it's more RTD2 or KATAM2. air ride 2 would be more suited for the switch.

1 hour ago, blueblur98 said:

how did people come to the conclusion that the new kirby game is air ride 2?

i'd say it's more RTD2 or KATAM2. air ride 2 would be more suited for the switch.

It's a rumor going around that an Air Ride sequel of sorts is coming to 3DS.  It's probably real because it's a stupid enough decision for Nintendo to make. 

1 hour ago, Tailikku said:

You missed one

I hate that it is incredibly likely that it's real as much ss as the next person, but I've accepted it at this point. 

3 hours ago, Zippo said:

It's a rumor going around that an Air Ride sequel of sorts is coming to 3DS.  It's probably real because it's a stupid enough decision for Nintendo to make.

That's more on HAL than Nintendo. HAL isn't actually owned by Nintendo, they just work closely together and Nintendo publishes every game they make, so Nintendo owns the rights to those IP. Same with Intelligent Systems and Game Freak (minus publishing every game they make; Nintendo only does that for every Pokemon game, but Nintendo doesn't 100% own Pokemon anyway unlike with the IP from IS and HAL).

9cbd704332e90bc32404cac778362b4d.jpg

I can't even believe that we'll be having this legendary platforming showdown again in a mere three weeks. 

• Thumbs Up 3

-Sonic Mania release date, late july. Also, number of zones is revealed.

-Sega details plans about reviving old franchises and announces at least one of the projects.

-Sonic 3 Remastered might still happen, depending on Mania's success.

• 2 weeks later...

We're getting down to the fucking wire. 

E3 is literally a week from tomorrow. EA's conference is next Saturday, with Microsoft's the following morning. 

Safe bets for Nintendo:

- Mario Odyssey Release Date

- Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga DX

- Xenoblade 2 stuff

- Kirby 3DS stuff

- Zelda DLC Part 2 

- Fire Emblem Warriors + Fire Emblem 2018 reveal

- Whatever the heck Retro Studios is up to (maaaaaaaybe Metroid?)

- Smash Switch

For the more outlandish stuff, I'm hoping for Persona 5 on Switch and Monster Hunter 5, Gamecube VC as well.

14 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Via Wario64:

e3_2u1uml.png

e3_1x4ubo.png

It begins. 

So, floor weeks in what, the next 3-5 days? isn't that the usual, everythings set up by the friday before, and that's when images tend to leak out

Leaks could be happening as early as tommorrow morning. Press previews, trailers and embargoes are starting to weaken as the week goes on. Not only that, many companies are going to showcase their E3 trailers this week so they aren't lost in the shuffle next week. 

It's beginning.

These next 2 weeks are gonna be doozies. I'm so ready.

Oh, also I am expecting by the end of the spotlight we will know the tales game and the Blazblu game that are coming to switch. We know they're coming we just don't know which ones