Awoo.

The General American Politics Thread

turbojet

As i said, if Romney wins, be ready to pack your stuff falks: things like SOPA and PIPA will be released in less then 2 weeks if the knife is in Republicans' hands.

• Thumbs Up 2

As long as they don't start to do this on motorcycles, i'm fine with it.

I voted for Obama. I don't like Obama really (as president, not as a person) because of my religious views, but I certainly like him better than Romney.

Edited by Ming Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 2

Man, I'm too young to vote but I am really hoping for Obama. I mean, I don't follow politics too much but I just don't like Romney. He gives me a bad vibe and I really haven't liked anything about him. He just looks so insincere an untrustworthy. Where as Obama feels more down to earth. That and from what little I've heard, I like Obama's ideas and wants more than Romney's. It's close so I'm starting to get a bit nervous.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

But then Obama would somehow manage to summon Exodia.

ap_mitt_romney_ll_120823_wg.jpg

In other news:

ballot-792387.JPG

> Roseanne Barr.

What in actual fuck.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 8

It would be kinda funny if one of the independent parties somehow miraculously managed to get the presidency.

• Thumbs Up 3

She's on the Florida ballot. All you really need is money and a decently sized (I think it's 1000 IIRC) group of people to sign a petition, and you're in.

Obama took Vermont, Romney took Kentucky.

Obama is up in Virginia and New Hampshire.

Romney is up in Florida and Indiana.

However, moments ago Obama was leading Florida.

It would be kinda funny if one of the independent parties somehow miraculously managed to get the presidency.

Dude that would be the biggest WTF moment in American history. Lol

So which coverage are you guys watching?

I've got it on Fox, because they've got the same fancy TVs and graphics and shit that CNN has but they make it more entertaining to watch; and there isn't really anything that the typical "Faux News" isms screw up.

Edited by Tornado

I'm watching it on C-Span, since it's covering House and Senate elections at the same rate as well.

Romney's got a sizable lead in Virginia right now, but surprisingly Obama has a 2-1 lead in North Carolina right now.

So, I voted for Gary Johnson, despite knowing full well he ain't gonna win. On one hand I feel like I did the right thing sticking to my guns and going down fighting with mah boy, but my inner realist feels like I just threw my vote away. But I felt like I was fucking up the country picking Obama or Romney, so....

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, just gave Obama a vote.

Dat news. Somedays, I just wish everyone at Faux News would just die in a fire, their president, CEOs, reporters, and even their janitors.

Nerves are going to be fried at the end of the election. Gave the current President my vote and waiting for the outcome.