Awoo.

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite XB1/PS4/PC

Ryannumber1gamer

Yeah that "leak" reeks, especially when you consider that the teams made up of MVC2 and earlier vets. No way would they let Doom or Wolvy be left out.

4 hours ago, Teoskaven said:

If you're pessimistic enough to believe blindly an evidenceless leak, of course you're not worthy.

I mean I'm not believing it, but at the same time, it wouldn't really be that out there for capcom given shit like SF5 happened. It's pretty much joking for the most part tho. Gotta DLC the shit outta our wallets 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Teoskaven said:

If you're pessimistic enough to believe blindly an evidenceless leak, of course you're not worthy.

It's fair to take things with a grain of salt, and I agree that we should wait and see before treating it as fact, but I'd hardly call it baseless when it's being corroborated by people who leaked info on this game before. No, that isn't proof of anything, but hand-waving it like it's some random 4chan rumor doesn't really seem right either.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 6/1/2017 at 11:23 AM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

If this roster is true, it's like they're scraping for the bare minimum.

I'm not diving into it like it's true, however, the notable leaker and the sources corroborating his story are what's biting me.

If the roster isn't like this at launch, then very well (it better be much better than what the leak is suggesting).

7 hours ago, CD Sanic said:

Ryce said that he was "Given permission" to leak the roster...Hmmm <_<

This is a bit odd.

I suppose one possibility is that a bait and switch is prepared: pitting expectations to the bottom only to wow the crowd with a reveal that towers over the leak. Maybe it's an out of date one.

Granted, that's likely more clever than the actual reasons.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/5/2017 at 0:39 PM, CD Sanic said:

Ryce said that he was "Given permission" to leak the roster...Hmmm <_<

Can you link that?

1 hour ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Can you link that?

It right there in the leak...

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=238619370

I was just given permission to share this.

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

The Capcom side is missing a character, but it’s probably someone like Frank West.

Seems more likely he was given permission from whoever gave him the info, not from Capcom themselves. At least that's how I took it.

If Capcom DID let him leak this as a means to trick people... I hope it means the new characters listed are still real, but just only a portion of the roster. I guess we'll know more next week.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Pompadour said:

If Capcom DID let him leak this as a means to trick people... I hope it means the new characters listed are still real, but just only a portion of the rest of the roster. I guess we'll know more next week.

DO we have confirmation of a Q&A, stream, anything?????bikini-panic%28a%29.gif

Lord knows I'll take any shot of a de-confirmation of this strong rumor, the sooner the better!

I don't think anything specific's been announced, but I would expect it to be there for sure. It's a big game set to release later this year, so I won't be surprised if we'll see another trailer and maybe a playable demo. Just wishful thinking though.

Edit: whoops! I meant to specify I'm talking about E3.

So they just showed the trailer and, well it confirms the leaked list. Fuck.

15 minutes ago, Remy said:

Well, he have DBZ now at least, lmao. The story trailer looked awful 

Speaking of which

Good lord why does Gamora look like that?

Edit: And for the love of god Chun-li looks straight up unfinished

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Balding Spider said:

Speaking of which

Eh, I got Rider Nova back at least. and well, I sadly won't be playing this unless it somehow comes to switch so I'm kinda neutral on everything for now

3 minutes ago, Balding Spider said:

Speaking of which

Like they have Zoe Saldana as a reference. Why on earth would you go and give her a completely different face and that goofy ass armor when Guardians is like a mega hit right now.

Chun Li looks particularly shitty here too, which really sticks out considering how great she looks in SFV.

3 minutes ago, Remy said:

Like they have Zoe Saldana as a reference. Why on earth would you go and give her a completely different face and that goofy ass armor when Guardians is like a mega hit right now.

Chun Li looks particularly shitty here too, which really sticks out considering how great she looks in SFV.

Well if you want to get technical about she did have that costume in comics. After the success of the first movie Marvel naturally went and relaunched the heroes and was written by Brian M. Bendis. They were given new costumes and well, believe it or not the costumes were the least of that runs issues.

guardians-page-4_3_r541_c540.jpg

GARGAL2013004-DC41-LR-16f60.jpeg

1 minute ago, Balding Spider said:

Well if you want to get technical about she did have that costume in comics. After the success of the first movie Marvel naturally went and relaunched the heroes and was written by Brian M. Bendis. They were given new costumes and well, believe it or not the costumes were the least of that runs issues.

guardians-page-4_3_r541_c540.jpg

GARGAL2013004-DC41-LR-16f60.jpeg

So I guess this one is probably Marvel's fault father than Capcom's. She looks good if a little ridiculously skinny on the bottom cover, but bulky and goofy as fuck in  the other one and in game. 

Eh, I thought the trailer was neat. Definitely one of the highlights of the Sony showing for me personally. Still really excited to play through the story especially with some of the fun crossover stuff like Rocket commandeering Dante's guns. Also VERY curious as to Zero and Black Panther's role in the overall game.

4 minutes ago, Hello Yello CC14 said:

Also VERY curious as to Zero and Black Panther's role in the overall game.

Panther's going to be DLC............trucy-cries.gif bastards.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry can we talk about how they keep the space anti-christ in their basement? Like the dude bodied all the mega gods of the marvel universe once with so much as a thought.

@Hello Yello CC14They're there to fight. And then to buy at a specified date.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah, I missed the version of the trailer with the Black Panther DLC stinger. So they're pulling a Street Fighter V. Is Zero 100% confirmed as DLC, too?

11 minutes ago, Hello Yello CC14 said:

Ah, I missed the version of the trailer with the Black Panther DLC stinger. So they're pulling a Street Fighter V. Is Zero 100% confirmed as DLC, too?

Sorry to report that's a big 10-4, him and Venom.

Edit: Never forget

news_2_marvel_vs_capcom_3_videos-9868.jp

rl9yxlhbvvl0ztaireo9.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay seriously, why the hell is Sigma, one of the main villains, DLC while Ultron isn't!? Also showing Black Panther in the story mode despite him being DLC, really shows how dogged they are to have their cake and eat it!

• Thumbs Up 1