Awoo.

Sonic Mania (August 15th 2017, Christian Whitehead, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch) - The New Classic

Ryannumber1gamer

The game has been delayed to "Summer 2017" :c

Reason: They want to deliver high quality games.

Fair, but i want my mania xP Good luck to the devs :) Make it the best it can be!

Huh...

They could have made Flying Battery look more... Damaged/aged... Kind of looks too similar to the original save for the clusters of trash here and there. Looks a bit too pristine.

Of course I look up the release date and I have Flying Battery spoiled for me, AND it's delayed to Summer.

A shit day.

edit: Did they at least provide a zone count or story info?

edit 2: Or at least a promise that this is the last zone reveal, cause I'm really irked I couldn't go one day on my media black out without having something spoiled that I'd rather have experienced through the game, just because I wanted info that actually mattered to me.

Flying Battery Zone and Summer release. If we got Flying Battery Zone, then I think there's a chance for Hydro City Zone to get in.

6 minutes ago, molul said:

Project 2017=Sonic Forces.

Wrong topic! :P

Anyway, I'm really happy with the choice of Flying Battery! Pretty underrated zone, in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

Huh...

They could have made Flying Battery look more... Damaged/aged... Kind of looks too similar to the original save for the clusters of trash here and there. Looks a bit too pristine.

I would guess it's not supposed to be literally the same airship.

5 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

Huh...

Well it looks to me like the Flying Battery has EVOLVED, not aged and fell apart. The description in youtube says that it is flying in the air, so im assuming Eggman continues to take care of it. Don't forget its act 1 of the flying battery. Act 2 seems to be the dramatic changes, while the first act is the more nostalgia based with a twist type.

I personally think it looks amazing, even if it doesn't match EXACTLY what conditions i expected the battery to look like.

Well count me as really disappointed with the streaming. Expecting what we were expecting... Not cool. So much hype to announce a delay :(

Just now, Diogenes said:

I would guess it's not supposed to be literally the same airship.

That wouldn't explain the clutter of busted up badniks and signpost though...but it would explain Death Egg style anti-grav.

6 minutes ago, CleverSonicUsername said:

Of course I look up the release date and I have Flying Battery spoiled for me, AND it's delayed to Summer.

A shit day.

edit: Did they at least provide a zone count or story info?

edit 2: Or at least a promise that this is the last zone reveal, cause I'm really irked I couldn't go one day on my media black out without having something spoiled that I'd rather have experienced through the game, just because I wanted info that actually mattered to me.

No Zone Count or Story info, Hard boiled heavies (all of them) shadows were revealed, and a teaser (super close in image) of a new zone.

Just now, StaticMania said:

That wouldn't explain the clutter of busted up badniks and signpost though...but it would explain Death Egg style anti-grav.

Im Guessing Eggman just repaired the wreckage. Probably why there is so many destroyed badnicks.

Just now, Psychicmoose103 said:

No Zone Count or Story info, Hard boiled heavies (all of them) shadows were revealed, and a teaser (super close in image) of a new zone.

So cool they'll probably publish another zone because they'll have to amid the delay. Not at all what I want since avoiding spoilers in the internet age is next to impossible.

Also just color me generally unpleased with the choice of Flying Battery. My least favorite level in S&K and just an outright boring zone by any standard. Lava Reef and Death Egg would have been much better picks, but oh well.