Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

Prepare your butts for an in-depth look at Crash, Cortex and the included level! Bet you guys are gonna dig it!

• Thumbs Up 3

Fake Crash, too! Wasn't expecting HIM to have such a big role in this! Wonder if he'll be Crash's Dark Edition figure. XD

Aw, Dingodile, my childhood favourite, never expected to see him here! Also, if I played Skylanders, forget Crash... I would play the heck out of Cortex. I loved him in Twinsanity.

Glad to see they're going back to Tiny's old design, I was a bit worried they'd keep his Titans one or try to adapt it into the originals.

Further proof that Crash Bandicoot Remastered is a remake from the ground up, straight from VV:

IMG_4012.PNG

(In response to someone hyped about Crash/Cortex in Skylanders)

Actually doesn't proove anything (I want pictures!!!). Well, if these are truly remakes, for the love of God, don't change the gameplay. At the very least, make Crash 1 play like 2 and 3, maybe even add the dash and belly flop. Here's hoping for a New n' Tasty treatment ?

1 hour ago, Jango said:

Actually doesn't proove anything (I want pictures!!!). Well, if these are truly remakes, for the love of God, don't change the gameplay. At the very least, make Crash 1 play like 2 and 3, maybe even add the dash and belly flop. Here's hoping for a New n' Tasty treatment ?

How the fuck does flat out saying "remake" not prove it's a remake?

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

How the fuck does flat out saying "remake" not prove it's a remake?

Pics or it didn't happen! :P I'm one of those whom only believes when I see it, sorry! I meant a picture of the game, Ryan :rolleyes:

Just now, Jango said:

Pics or it didn't happen! :P

He literally showed you a picture of one of the developers saying it's a remake. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Something I like to point out. The Natives in Skylanders are spot on with the original concept drawings Chalres Zembillas drew. If THAT'S not dedication then I don't know what is:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 6

Gameplay footage looks awesome. I wonder how Crash will look in the remastered editions of his first 3 games because i really like his design in Skylanders.

1 hour ago, Ratcicle King said:

ctrremasteredsadnews.png

Welp

To be honest when it comes to racing games I'd rather get a sequel that expands upon the previous installments rather than a remake.

Regarding Vicarious Visions conflicting comments, consider this. What other game is Activison is calling a remaster releasing soon? Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Here is a trailer of that for reference.

They are rebuilding the game from scratch for the new consoles. That is a 'remaster', not a simple 'port' like the Marvel UA games or Deadpool PS4/X1. So, expect the Crash 'Remasters' to be full-on remakes guys :).