Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

12 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Coco sort of looks like a blend of her ND look and her looks afterwards. It's giving me WoC vibes for sure, but even her older self from Twinsanity and Tag Team Racing. 

She looks good overall but her face is sorta offish.  also tigers chin is a bit plump

0skdzi6m4vxy.jpgc8kkokoibuxy.jpg

Official ausie and european cover arts!!!

I still don't know how many games this collection includes, do you?

• Thumbs Up 1

Would be ironic if they actually ended up sticking in some hidden game of sorts.

It's three. THREE. THREE. THREEEEE....

....But it's actually 12.

2 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:

Even the goddamn rating is telling us how many games are there.

Half-Life 3 confirmed then 

9 hours ago, Jango said:

But it's a single disc or 3?

Dat number 3

XD

Ha! Sorta-kinda called it! Lovely! Nice Austin Power's reference :D

MMAez.gif

Look at the nitro crates, look at the regular crates! Remember when people were losing their minds over "the 'nitro' word isn't big enough!", "the crates aren't orange enough!". Well, there you have it! It's safe to assume that VV is listening to 90% of our complaints, and in fact, fixing these stuff. I believe that even the creepy old man in Slippery Climb is "fixed" by now lol

11 hours ago, Jango said:

But it's a single disc or 3?

A better question is, should it be on PS3?

Kinda funny (unless I'm wrong) that we have seen every Crash 1 boss in action aside from N.Brio up to this point.

It sounds worse than it used to. I can tell your fanboying hard over this game but we can still say if something is off. I'm 28. I grew up with crash. It's no different than I'd Zelda games suddenly changed links normal heyaas to a deep voiced version. We can point it out

It sounds worse than it used to. I can tell your fanboying hard over this game but we can still say if something is off. I'm 28. I grew up with crash. It's no different than I'd Zelda games suddenly changed links normal heyaas to a deep voiced version. We can point it out

Yes we can. Point out some thing of value, like gameplay, artstyle and music. But a laugh clip? C'mon.

17 minutes ago, Jango said:

Yes we can. Point out some thing of value, like gameplay, artstyle and music. But a laugh clip? C'mon.

It's ripper roo.  As hdd said a character is their voice.  As stated I grew up on crash and spent many days and nights when I was living at home hearing that laugh. Hearing it different is a bit jarring. Will it take away from the game? No way. But still noticeable

They weren't going to keep the Ripper Roo voice, that was a sample taken from at least the 1950's.

As a general comment, they certainly seem to have more character to them in even just the animations alone. Kong seems more of the muscle-obsessed guy while Tiny is differentiated by just being more animalistic (and having a twinge of Bowser in there...but then again when has that not been the case, I guess). 

Oh yeah, and Komodo Joe gets goddamn bitch-slapped. 

• Thumbs Up 5

The animations are the same though...like, exactly the same movements. Just better.

The animations are the same though...like, exactly the same movements. Just better.

There are new bits, like Koala Kong's ... boobies jiggling... lol

They already said the bosses will have new animations :) Can't wait to see N. Gin's mech.

Yeah, I'm really not surprised that they didn't use the original Ripper Roo laugh. It came from 101 Dalmations which was released in 1956, which means it was already 40 years old when Crash originally came out.

Plus the audio quality would be far lower than is expected now as they wouldn't have access to the original recording of the laugh due to, well, it not belonging to them.

• Thumbs Up 4

Lady and the Tramp in 1959 actually. It wasn't from 101 Dalmatians (which came out in 1961). 

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Lady and the Tramp in 1959 actually. It wasn't from 101 Dalmatians (which came out in 1961). 

Lady was 1955 actually. Sleeping Beauty was '59.