Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

16 minutes ago, Jango said:

PSN DEMO WHEN?

The music remixes sound excellent. Really captures the spirit of the original soundtrack.

Graphically it looks lovely.

The controls look nice and tight like in Crash 2 which is something Crash 1 needed. You can see by how Crash moves in the bonus stage that they look tight. 

£32 for a remastered trilogy which looks like it's been given an incredible amount of love (and improved content)? YES FUCKING PLEASE!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

The trailer didn't made the game's justice, looks like old footage, but DAMN, the demo!!! The gameplay feels SPOT-FREAKING-ON! Crash's model and animations also look better in the demo!

The remixes are just perfect! Enhanced versions of the original, kinda like Sonic Generations! They even Jun Senoue'd the bonus round music, good Lord!

Oh what an awesome day! And they said by the end of the stream that they will show more things tomorrow! PSN DEMO PLEASE!

• Thumbs Up 1

I WANT THIS NOW!!! It looks absolutely superb, nostalgia levels are high with this and Sonic Mania coming out next year. Great job Activision, if this goes well, I can see a new Crash game happening 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Tails25 said:

I WANT THIS NOW!!! It looks absolutely superb, nostalgia levels are high with this and Sonic Mania coming out next year. Great job Activision, if this goes well, I can see a new Crash game happening 

A new game or...

crash_team_racing_render__crash___png__b

MY MONEY. ALL. OF. IT.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Zippo said:

I'm going to be playing it in a few hours! Impressions soon to come!

You're there?! Lucky son of a gun! Best wishes I hope you have fun!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

30574389454_0a1242e116_c.jpg

Crash is fucking dead

again

9 minutes ago, Zippo said:

I'm going to be playing it in a few hours! Impressions soon to come!

If you can, take note of how close are the physics to the originals!

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Jango said:

You're there?! Lucky son of a gun! Best wishes I hope you have fun!!!

You know it! Kudos! Thanks bud!

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Crash is fucking dead

again

If you can, take note of how close are the physics to the originals!

Lmao. I'll be sure to! I'm going to play it as many times as i can this weekend.

Well this turned out better then expected! With Crash Remasters & Sonic Mania it feels like the 90s will be back in 2017... What a great time to be on this planet. C:

• Thumbs Up 1

I will admit Crash looks pretty damn good from gameplay point of view rather than all those close ups of the fur and what not.

I see they went with the Japanese version's transition of Tawna being warped away when you reach her in the bonus round. Looks like they've done the research for this one (wonder if an option for the Japanese extras will be available thinking about that).

A shame they didn't get Josh Mancell for the original soundtrack masters, though so long as the stay accurate to the originals, I could see these remixes being the next best thing. Especially that remix of Tawna's theme. :D

2 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Yo, where the hell is my girl Coco at? I can't kick N'Gin's ass in space with out her.

*fingers crossed* Hidden playable, hidden playable....

• Thumbs Up 3

Finally glad to see a good look at them after all the teasing, and boy has VV delivered. The Crash remakes look like absolute fire.

Little surprised no one noticed this yet, but it looks like there's a new collectable being added. 

30588317583_8fe45e07ce_o.png

Notice the key icon that reads 0/2 next to the percentage meter.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Little surprised no one noticed this yet, but it looks like there's a new collectable being added. 

30588317583_8fe45e07ce_o.png

Notice the key icon that reads 0/2 next to the percentage meter.

That was in the original Crash Bandicoot 1.

Just now, Operationgamer17 said:

That was in the original Crash Bandicoot 1.

It was? 

In N.Sanity Island? Because I don't recall collecting any keys throughout the game.

52 minutes ago, Jango said:

A new game or...

MY MONEY. ALL. OF. IT.

YES! YES! YES! Where is my Shut Up and Take My Money GIF When I Need It!!!!

It was? 

In N.Sanity Island? Because I don't recall collecting any keys throughout the game.

Cortex's bonus round, hard as all hell.

It was? 

In the original Crash Bandicoot, there were two keys you had to get in order to unlock The Great Hall and you needed all the gems to complete it. None of the keys were in N. Sanity beach. 

1 minute ago, Tails25 said:

YES! YES! YES! Where is my Shut Up and Take My Money GIF When I Need It!!!!

giphy.gif

Just now, Jango said:

Cortex's bonus round, hard as all hell.

Yeah, but wasn't that only at the final levels of the game?

On another note, the Original Post is finally updated with all information, including a full EU interview of the game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, but wasn't that only at the final levels of the game?

They made the pause screen work as an inventory tho', so there you'll have a list of all collectibles, notice how it also has the slots for all gems plus the six colored ones, and the time relics. :U

1 hour ago, Jango said:

A new game or...

MY MONEY. ALL. OF. IT.

Gonna be honest I'd rather see a new Crash racing game with levels from CTR rather a CTR remake

• Thumbs Up 2

I honestly wouldn't mind another attempt at Crash Bash, the game had some pretty interesting ideas, it just needed to be better polished.

• Thumbs Up 2