Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

10 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

DLC 2 is ok. It gives you Champa, Vados and the U6 Story.

Hmmm, okay. Do you know if the Season Pass going to include any future DLC?

Apparently, some people (albeit on YouTube) have confirmed that the season pass is $20 on the Switch based on the JP version. That's actually pretty damn good, but hopefully that will include the upcoming expansion as well.

14 minutes ago, Cornelius Fudge said:

Apparently, some people (albeit on YouTube) have confirmed that the season pass is $20 on the Switch based on the JP version. That's actually pretty damn good, but hopefully that will include the upcoming expansion as well.

Wait, what? Are you for real? They didn't include DLCs 1-4 despite the fact this is a year after the game's release and the season has technically gone and went? Namco, what the actual fuck?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Wait, what? Are you for real? They didn't include DLCs 1-4 despite the fact this is a year after the game's release and the season has technically gone and went? Namco, what the actual fuck?

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. They included Goku Black and the XV1 story mode, but I'd have preferred it if the DLC was included instead. At least the season pass is cheaper from what I've heard. Would've loved to enjoy SSB Vegito and Fused Zamasu at no extra cost though. :(

Honestly, I think it's fair.

Most DLCs released this year and we also had to pay for them. It's also $10 cheaper than PS4.

And you get XV1's story.

1 minute ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

In my opinion, it's not worth it if you already have the game.

If you don't have it, then get it on the Switch.

Not really. There's plenty of merit to get the Switch version, even if you've already gotten the PS4 or Xbox One editions, primarily the fact that not only is it extremely portable, but you can play two player with one set of Joycons, the story mode from XV1 being in it. XV2 is one of those games you can easily pick up if you're on a bus ride, or a plane ride, or long journey, and do Parallel Quests, story quests, or play with a friend if they're travelling with you. For that factor alone, it could be worth double dipping for XV2.

I haven't played XV1 or XV2, so I'm definitely going to get the game on the Switch. Even without it, I'd say there's some merit in getting the Switch version largely due to its portability, so the grindfests are more tolerable.

2 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Buuhan and Dabura will be in XV2, as well as Zamasu being a mentor:

Buuhan is great, but Dabura should've honestly been in the game from the very beginning. Hopefully there is more to come for the expansion knowing full well that it is not covered by the season pass.

Just bumping to let you all know that Xenoverse 2 on the Switch is coming out tomorrow! Who here also plans on getting it on the Switch. If so, would any of you be willing to exchange friends codes with me?

1 minute ago, Cornelius Fudge said:

Just bumping to let you all know that Xenoverse 2 on the Switch is coming out tomorrow! Who here also plans on getting it on the Switch. If so, would any of you be willing to exchange friends codes with me?

I'm not sure how many people will get it.

Most people already have it on PS4 so I can't see them getting the game again. (Like me.)

21 minutes ago, Cornelius Fudge said:

Oh wow, the season pass is $30. I guess I'll have to purchase the DLC from the Japanese eshop then.

It's cheaper?

36 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

It's cheaper?

Japan's eshop has it for 2500 yen which is equivalent to ~$23 USD, so I'll definitely try to purchase it from there.

• 4 weeks later...

Great news for Xenoverse 2 players!

Tapion and Android 13 are gonna be released as DLC along with Buuhan and Dabura.

For free DLC, we will get Hero Colliseum(?), new story mode and battle between figures(?).

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...