Awoo.

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu

Failinhearts

guess i'll give my thoughts on day of the departed

Spoiler

though I do think day of the departed was a flop as a special.I personally think it could have done better as a series of shorts. each short focusing on each of the ninja fighting their respective foes with cole duking it out with master yang and his students at the same time.clairify these "returned foes" are mannequins that can easily break when hit.trash the lloyd vs pythor with a stick fight they felt was needed with something else(like the stone army general to be perfectly honest).and change master yangs excuse for something other then I don't wanna be forgotten.

I personally enjoy the designs of the day of the departed sets so I don't have any problems with them getting released. i'm pretty sure a lot of shadow of ronin fans were happy to finally get ronin's mech from the game as a set and I can see fans enjoy the the samurai X cave. (with a nice little reference to the book series)

we also got three new songs from the fold that were pretty good.and as far as dr sanders goes it felt more like he was getting introduced into the series universe rather then having a major part of the day of the departed story itself.

in any case overall I think this was a pretty decent half year for ninjago stuff but I do want next year to do better (especially since the lego ninjago movie could attract a larger group of fans into the main franchise.)

• 4 weeks later...

We got the trailer for Season 7: Hands of Time! Fingers crossed that it won't be bad.

I have hope, the Hagemans say that this is apparently the season they are most proud of and worked the hardest at. Let's hope so.

• 1 month later...

so i'm sure most of you remember how underwhelming day of the departed turned out to be right?

well what if I told you that a different studio worked on the chinese version of day of the departed and that it had different action scenes,different camera angles,different non-action scenes,an extended intro and an alternate ending?

part 1

part 2

I think its safe to say this needs to be included in a dvd bonus feature in the future.