Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: 25 Year Anniversary Panel "Livestream link in OP"

Badnik Mechanic

I am so looking forward to this, I am especially hoping we get more information on the anniversary statue's, I know they scrapped a classic sonic one, wondering what they are gonna make in the place of it.

Alright, it should be starting any second now! Have I told you guys that I attended Sonic Boom 2014 and informed Jun Senoue that some fans still want a Sonic Adventure 3 near the end? Wish I could have met them in person again today.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Treacher said:

Alright, it should be starting any second now! 

It might do in 3 days time yes.

3 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

It might do in 3 days time yes.

Anyone from here attending, then? Or can someone inform us during/after it's over online? Edit: It's on Saturday? Could have sworn it was today, don't know how I misread that. Must've gotten it mixed up with some other panel.

9 minutes ago, Treacher said:

Anyone from here attending, then? Or can someone inform us during/after it's over online? Edit: It's on Saturday? Could have sworn it was today, don't know how I misread that. Must've gotten it mixed up with some other panel.

We won't actually need anyone to relay info back to us I don't think since they'll be livestreaming the event. I mean I'm sure there'll be one or two funny off-camera things  they can mention but I think the panel itself is covered.

So it's on March 19th, 21:30 in Spain... I might be able to see it! It's a shame there'll be no game announcement, but I hope we get something cool.

Although anything cool I might think of, would be about a game announcement >_<

Even without a game announcement, I still expect the panel to end with a teaser for the 25th anniversary celebrations which reveals that the game announcement is coming a few days after. It'll probably feature some tanatalizing bit of CGI to get us riled up with speculation.

You probably shouldn't get hyped for the panel for announcements. It's possible that there might be some neat announcements there, but primarily the panel will be people from Sega talking about fun stuff.

8 minutes ago, TimmiT said:

You probably shouldn't get hyped for the panel for announcements. It's possible that there might be some neat announcements there, but primarily the panel will be people from Sega talking about fun stuff.

Well, hopefully, whatever they talk about will give us plenty to talk about, because, with nothing to discuss, I've grown kind of bored with this place at the moment.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, TimmiT said:

That's about what I figured. The only thing I heard of that might be interesting in terms of announcements is the claim about giving insight into Sonic's future. 

23 hours ago, TimmiT said:

Think we might get SoS and Sonic Boom event announcements then? That would make my day!

On March 16, 2016 at 4:42 PM, TimmiT said:

Talk about Puyo, Yakuza, Shenmue when

People from SEGA can talk about that fun stuff but I know there's a snowball chance in hell of that happening on a Sonic centric l know I can dream 

Mr Naka has arrived, and has gone to TRU to do some shopping.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Mr Naka has arrived, and has gone to TRU to do some shopping.

Mr. Yuji Naka is okay!

Tomorrow should be fun.

• Thumbs Up 7

Well, today's the day, guys!

Everybody, this is the moment
Today is the day, the wait's almost over
Ya'll get ready 'cause it's almost upon us
'Cause it's almost upon us

Free cookie to whoever can guess what song chorus this is based off of.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just looked on retro, and, Gene has said there is a planned interview too!  :o:)

Yes! It'll be streamed on the SXSW channel, with a sit down interview later on.

• Thumbs Up 1