Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I'm glad to see new and old members still steadily trickling in! Welcome (back) to =SSMB=, guys! :)

Yeah, I'm KoolKojoS.....

Thats about it......

You might remember me as Knux12 before the wipe, but I changed my name in late December anyway...

I thought that name looked a bit familiar.....

Anyway chalk another one up for the "returning members" tally. Welcome back KoolKojoS.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Welcome back new and oldies. Summer Breeze big welcome to you. I'd recognise that cutesie avatar any where!

KoolKojo I don't recall I have met you so welcome aboard and I hope you have a lovely time.

Hey all.

I'm a friend of Flyboy's who decided to finally drop in.

I'm someone who's been a big Sonic fan most of my life, but last year I hit a wall where I realized I'd forgotten why I'd liked the franchise in the first place and had grown pretty cynical about it. I've mellowed out considerably since then.

Welcome back new and oldies. Summer Breeze big welcome to you. I'd recognise that cutesie avatar any where!

KoolKojo I don't recall I have met you so welcome aboard and I hope you have a lovely time.

Heh I joined the SSMB in 2005, but like just stopped coming for some reason.

I think I forgot my password. :lol:

Glad to be back though!

Did I say hello to ya? I didn't...didn't I? DX

Welcome to SSMB, KoolKojo~! ^__^

Im back!!! Except know one knows I who I am because Ive been a Lurker since 2006 :(

But I re-registered in case anyone tries to steal the name...... I will go back to peeping at you all from the cupboard. :P

Welcome back to the SSMB, Stomp 224. =P

And awww, that's not awesome... D=

Hello newbies and oldbies alike. Oh and Neo I really approve of your introductory post. It makes me happy. =D

^ Ewwww, that looks gross! DX

Gross enough to make me poop in my cupboard :lol: Thanks for that guys, now spying on you all just got a lot more uncomfortable! :D

^ Ewwww, that looks gross! DX

I know, :lol: It's a horseshoe crab standing on its tail. I'm guessing you didn't know what the other side of one looked like.

Hey guys. You may've noticed I was gone for about 2 weeks, that's because my computers really been acting up lately, and it's still a little messed up.

*sigh* Looks like somebody's gotta play catch up. *points at self*

I know, :lol: It's a horseshoe crab standing on its tail. I'm guessing you didn't know what the other side of one looked like.

I don't want to know, thank you very much... ewwww get rid of the darn piccy! >.<

Hey guys. You may've noticed I was gone for about 2 weeks, that's because my computers really been acting up lately, and it's still a little messed up.

*sigh* Looks like somebody's gotta play catch up. *points at self*

Welcome back Inferno~ =3 Hope you have a returning blast here at the SSMB! =D

Hello all, I've already been 3 unbelievable years in SSMB, but after the great crash, my profile got deleted. Thank God for my buddy, DarkJedi, I was able to come back here. I originally joined as Dogiak, but I eventually changed my name to Oscar Wilde, and as re-registering here, I decided to keep the name.

For those who don't know me, I'm female and I come from the Sunny tropical island of Puerto Rico. I enjoy Music, the arts, Literature, and Occultism. I've been toning down videogames since I don't have most of the newer consoles, and I've overall lost interest in them. However, my favourite games will always be Pokemon: Silver and Gold versions, Silent Hill 2, the Soul Calibur Series, and Sonic The hedgehog. My favourite Sonic game is Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

My favourite music includes a varied range of grounds, as I enjoy every type of music. My favourite is Heavy metal, Jazz, Blues, Classical, and Electronica. My favourite heavy metal band is Led Zeppelin, probably followed up by either Iron Maiden or Judas Priests. My all time favourite musical artist is the 60's band, Cream.

I also enjoy to write, study, and read on my spare time.

So here I am, and so happy to be here once again.

Edited by Oscar Wilde