Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello everyone, My name is Kiljoy and I figured I should introduce myself here.

I played the old Sonic games when I was little, but then sort of fell out of it when it went to 3D. I got myself addicted to Metal Gear solid instead. After MGS4 came out I sort of wandered from game to game till I got an emulator for my PC and replayed Sonic 2. So now I am addicted to sonic again and have been playing all the games I have missed. I thought it would be cool to find a site to help me catch up, so I am here. I also write on a gaming website, Outoflives.com.

Welcome to SSMB, Kiljoy~!

Btw, if you wrote that Black Knight review on that site - nicely done~! =3

Edited by Spicylicious

What you see is what you get. I'm just a guy who thinks shadow is the great sega charcter next to JSR/JGR's Beat. Shadic360 is what people call me. Check the tag if you want to have a little fun. ;)

Hello Shadic360~! ^__^ And welcome to SSMB! *gives you a welcome hug*

SHADOW FTW!

Welcome to the forums, SHADIC360(can't figure out how to do that copyright symbol), and to all the new (and no-so-new) guys.

Hey, guys. It's me Xyrsk again...only this time I'm using my commonly used username. Joined back a couple of years ago...I think. Can't remember. Memory is foggy.

Welcome aboard there Shadic, killjoy and welcome back to some of the older members who have just got on themselves.

*walks by shaking all the guys hands and hugging all the girls* I feel soo freakin welcome here!

Edited by SHADIC360©

And Diz? lol =3

Wha-? XD The SSMB is basically new again, and there are a lot of new members aboard, so I consider myself partially new in this community. Also, we should get to all know each other, so. =3

*walks by shaking all the guys hands and hugging all the girls* I feel soo freakin welcome here!

Us guys can't hug you? Nooooo, I only get a handshake!

Welcome aboard Shadic. ^^ And welcome aboard all you others as well that have joined or rejoined here. Thanks for being here, you absolutely won't regret it!

Diz clearly Shadic is a manly man and is making a statement that he only wants to hug the ladies ;) which I am fine by. More hugs please. =D

Don't worry Diz you can get a hug from me. *hugs Diz*

Well, welcome everyone... Hopefully I won't leave this time, you all seem like nice people.

[quote name='SHADIC360

Edited by Spicylicious

Hi, I'm new here. I came from Metroid Headquarters.

Heya! We already have an introduction topic here, so you should post in here instead. I moved it for ya! :)

Take care and enjoy the forums, alright? If you need help, ask me or anyone else, and we'll be happy to both guide you about and assit! ^^

Hey I'm Kamicciolo, I was a member before the big crash (I was just getting into the swing of things around here as well :P ) and only now found the chance to post here

Hello there Kamicciolo - welcome back and I hope this time you get to establish some posts and get yourself familiar with the people and the stuff that goes on. =D

Wha-? XD The SSMB is basically new again, and there are a lot of new members aboard, so I consider myself partially new in this community. Also, we should get to all know each other, so. =3

Definetly! Welcome back Diz! n__n

And of course welcome everyone else too!

*wave* Hi there~

I'm so sorry about what happened to SSMB... If there's any way I can help, I'm willing and ready!

I was a member beforehand, but I kinda got too scared to post and became a lurker; I've finally plucked up the courage to register anew. I hope to help contribute to this wonderful community this time around!

It's amazing how everyone's still standing strong in unity, despite all that's happened... Let's keep our spirits high, guys!

I luff you all~! *hugs for all!*