Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Morning, gentlemen! I'm Laser Heartstrike, and I'm here to...

Discuss... stuff, I guess. Stuff like Sonic. Yeah.

I'm also a eurobeat fanatic, avid brony, and absolutely in love with the Sonic Adventure games.

</notaste>

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I'm Disonoid 3000. I'd say you can just call me Disonoid, but you were probably planning on doing that anyway.

First Sonic game was Sonic 2. Most recent was Chronicles. I like all the games (except for Rush. And yes Rush is the only exception).

Hey, guys.

Technically I'm not a new member here. I joined this forum in August of 2010 (as you can probably infer from my username and Sig. Ahh, Project Needlemouse... Those were the days...) and only made about 40-something posts, so I might as well be a new member. I doubt anyone who was actually here back then even remembers me anyway, so it looks like I'm starting fresh.

With that said, I'm going to start fresh now! My first Sonic game was Sonic 2, my favorite game in the series is Unleashed, my favorite character is Blaze the cat, favorite song is Open Your Heart, and I actually very much enjoy Sonic '06. Let's... try this again.

ARRIRBA!

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome everybody!

I don't think I ever introduced myself actually.

Without being too revealing, I'm an easygoing fan in terms of the Sonic series but I'm also a fan of Pokemon, Metroid and Castlevania in particular in terms of gaming series (I love the whole Metroidvania thing as you can probably tell). I'm a fan of classic comedy such as Red Dwarf too. I am also another brony, but not a super hardcore one, but I like the show and some of the remixes and parody videos (like the .mov series).

Hello, everyone! It's very nice to meet you all! ♥

I'm very nervous about posting! I haven't been on a Sonic community in so long... it's such a nice, familiar sight.

I just had to join! I've actually wanted to for a very long time, and now I finally got the courage! Mostly for the Sonic collecting community, as memorabilia is my biggest passion and Sonic is a long-time favorite in the category... but it's a little hard to do that when you need 15 posts to start postin' in that side of the forum! </3 So until then I'll be posting here and there~ So hopefully I'm not TOO far behind in the Sonicverse -- and if I am, you guys can educate me~! Hope to see you around; this place seems very nice! :D

Hi! I'm Emma, I'm a crafter who has been making video game inspired handcrafts for a few years.

I've been a lurked on the site and the forum for some time now and thought I should get around to joining up, as there's such a strong community here.

My favourite Sonic game is Sonic 2, though I've not yet managed to beat it :/

Hello everybody, I'm Oscar or just call me Jet, it would be easier not to confuse from the other Oscars.

I heard about this for some quite time now and so why not join.

Been a Sonic fan since 2000 (I was 4 Years old)

If you wanna know more about me, just view my profile.

So I hope I can get along with members here...

Edited by Jet_FuZe

Hello.

Heyo, welcome and such. Feel free to say anything about yourself or something here if you wish. Was tempted to say "you had me at hello," but corny much.

Anyways, hope you have a good time here, seems like you love heavy discussion from what I've seen so far

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

If you were aiming for The Sonic Stadium's forums, then you are at the right place. Welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay! Before starting your great adventure, it would be cool to have a quick read through the forum rules to see what are no-no's and all that, but mostly common sense apply. ^___^

Enjoy your stay!

Hello, my name is Jake, and I like playing video games, riding my bike and writing fanfic stories. Can you tell me how to fit in here?

I am a huge fan of the sonic series. Not so much the old games, but the newer ones. Other game series that I like include: Mario, Zelda, Monkey Ball and Spyro.

Here are the stories I have written, hosted on the website Lemmy's Land (Scroll down until you reach the user 'Yoshi's Clone' (me) to find my stories): http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lksection.php?PHPSESSID=1ef1332ffd9d431d0db835ab7c9cf06dThisSection=26&Letter=Y (TSAECS will be finished soon!)

I already made some posts on this forum, but it's never to late to introduce myself, right?

I'm Daniel, a student who's looking for a career in the film business.

I've always wanted to find some place to just talk about even the little aspects of the Sonic series, which I love to death.

I've seen Sonic as my escape from reality and always saw it as a charming and extremely unique world, with the very imaginative locations to the endearing and personality-filled characters and hope to discuss these aspects among fellow members.

My name is Will, and this is an extremely generic introduction.

My favorite Sonic game is probably a tie between Sonic Colours and Sonic Adventure 2, and my favorite character is Sonic.

Other game franchises I like:

Halo

Minecraft

Call Of Duty (really just the Treyarch games)

My main hobby is really Lego, as it helps me to think of new ways to create.

I am also a member on SEGA Forums, and Planet Sonic (same username on all three).

Okay so, I've been going through the forums I've been stalking as a guest and gotten to the point where I want to get involved in the communities, so here I am.

I guess the most I can say is I've been a fan of Sonic since the start of his career, work as a horticultural labourer and do a lot of art in my spare time (although I definitely need to practice on cartoon-styles more).

I'm not much for games, strangely enough, mainly because I only like action, adventure, RPGs and the extremely odd fighting or racing game (depending on what it's like, I like the cartoony stuff over the realistic stuff anyday). I'm still missing a xbox360 out of my collection of video game consoles (I have the old one but feel too nervous to play on it due to its unreliability), but will probably end up getting one when I feel like getting games for the bugger.

So yeah, hi there.

• Thumbs Up 1

How are ya, how are ya, how are ya!?

Welcome my new friends to the glory that is known as SSMB.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, Jake, Will, Mogtaki and...Daniel? Ah, Hahaa! Another Daniel, the army of Daniels continues to grow further. XD

And Mogtaki is a fellow artist. Cool, if you wish to show your artistic talents with the board, the Showcase section is the place to be. It doesn't need to be Sonic related art.

Now Dr. Robotnik? Hand them there official member diplomas.

20090409035610!Diplomarobotnik.png

G'day mate!

DrScottniks the name and errrr.... "Insert word here" is my game!

I've been registered on this forum for quite some time. I got off to a bad start on the forum and I just decided to leave.

But today is the day I return, and I hope I don't get into any trouble this time round!

I am half British, half Australian. I live in Perth, Western Australia and I am the owner of SegaHarrier, Writer for SegaShiro, and DJ on SonicRadio, with my upcoming show DrScottnik's Mean Remix Machine.

I do not use forums a lot so I will only be on here every so often, Cya around

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey everyone! I just found out about this site from a friend the other day and decided to join since I love Sonic! :)

I'm Jenna, 17, from this very boring place called Michigan. I haven't been a Sonic fan for that long, but I really fell in love with it recently and have been addicted ever since. I love anything Sonic-related and fanfiction writing/reading is another hobby of mine. I love Vecpio and Mephadow...and I guess that's really all there is to say for now.

I hope to meet some new friends on here. ^^

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey everyone! I just found out about this site from a friend the other day and decided to join since I love Sonic! smile.png

I'm Jenna, 17, from this very boring place called Michigan. I haven't been a Sonic fan for that long, but I really fell in love with it recently and have been addicted ever since. I love anything Sonic-related and fanfiction writing/reading is another hobby of mine. I love Vecpio and Mephadow...and I guess that's really all there is to say for now.

Welcome to the forums Jenna, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Edited by C.J

Welcome to the forums Jenna, I hope you enjoy your stay here. smile.png

Thanks, CJ! I've only been here five minutes and I already love it here, haha. xD

Hey everyone! I just found out about this site from a friend the other day and decided to join since I love Sonic! smile.png

I am that friend :V Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here~