Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Oh hey I think I saw you on Carbo's art stream thingymadoo a few days ago. Welcome to the boards!

Don't feel bad about not caring much for Sonic, you'll get big here if you actually despise it !!

Yeah if you recall TheToastery from his stream, that was me. I remember you for sure though! Thanks for the welcome, gunther~

And oh? If that's the case, I think I'll be doing just fine here...

Jeeze I sound so rude already.

Someone's gonna be super-privileged. >:V

I kid! Welcome to the Sonic Stadium. :D Don't worry if you're not that big a Sonic fan, the discussion subforums are always packed for anything!

Hiyaz! I am new here.

... Naw, just kidding! I have actually been around since 2004-ish. I just felt it would be nice to make a neat lil' introduction here since so few know me, and it also gives me a chance to greet all the newcomers! You may call me Diz for short if you would like.

I am from Norway, so my usage of English only occurs on the keyboard. I enjoy hanging out with friends, both in real life and online, and chill out playing games. I enjoy playing games like Rock Band, Left 4 Dead, World of Warcraft, Pokémon and Phoenix Wright, so quite the variety! I work with and study computers. In detail, Windows-based operating systems and TCP/IP-based networking. Ooh, look! Diz knows fancy words! Haha, as you should already have noticed, I am bad at introductions, but making an attempt is so much fun!

Although my posting activity goes up and down quite a lot, I lurk around quite often. The SSMB's not haunted, it's just me stealthing about, so no worries! I am one of the moderators on the SSMB, so one of my duties is to enforce our recently refreshened rules. They can always be found in the announcement section or at the bottom right of any SSMB page. You may also view them by clicking the following link:

http://board.sonicst...tion=boardrules

Kyubeykawaii.png

If you would like to know me better, hop right into my profile and/or send me a message. If there is anything about the SSMB you might wonder about, feel free to send me or any of the moderators a message, our nicknames appear in yellow/orange font. I am all out of ideas as to what more to stuff into this post, so I hope all you newcomers enjoy it here and that all other members already do have a time of their lives. Seey'all around!

I used to be active like AGES back, but I guess the account got deleted due to inactivity over the years, so here I am again!

Hiya, welcome back! Sadly, we suffered from an incident some time back which let to the whole SSMB being wiped, including user accounts. However, as you can see, we are back up and good. =D

• Thumbs Up 3

Greetings everyone, I'm Charles Ziese (sounds like Greece) I started here early March, some of you already know who I am from the speedrun and scores forum, but by no means am I a Narcissist (in fact until just a few months ago I was the total opposite), my status posts are sometimes comical, some are serious. That is one thing I DESPISE about myself, always the abrupt personality/tone change. Some may say that I take myself too seriously, I'm weird, I feel worse about the former, but don't mind the latter as I find alternate ways of looking at the some situations. One will notice that I like the blaksheeps of video game series a lot. I may seem really cold at times, that's because of subconscious flashbacks to my not so joyful childhood. On a brighter note: I love mythology, finding both the good and bad in philosophy and making puns. I hope I come across more likable than grouchy.

Hmmm hello all, I'm gonna be poking my head in and around the SSMB for months to come hopefully. Oh yeah... I used to run parts of this place XD (ex-SSR/FFM...Now SEGA Media) so I'm an oldbie some might say. I wanna catch up with people around here and see what's happening, also if you need any help with SEGA/Sonic media related stuff you know who to ask for :P

Well back FastFeet! biggrin.png I didn't really know you before, but whatev's.

You better be ready to gotta go fast once again...

Edited by Wooly-Rolls

I apollogize for not posting in here the first time. A certain SOMEBODY didn't warn me quick enough. ^ w ^;

Hello every member. My name is DietPepsi, but you can call me Pepsi or Minamoto.

I've joined the forums and the Skype chat with high intentions to become friends with all of you~ ^ o ^

I am personal friends with Edward and he was the first person to reccomend me joining the forums.

Let's all have a great time together!

Oh, and just a forewarning, I'm bipolar.

I may act like a pretty little flower now but I may get a little irrky~<333

Ttyl~!!

Edited by DietPepsi
  • Thumbs Up 2

I apollogize for not posting in here the first time. A certain SOMEBODY didn't warn me quick enough. ^ w ^;

Hello every member. My name is DietPepsi, but you can call me Pepsi or Minamoto.

I've joined the forums and the Skype chat with high intentions to become friends with all of you~ ^ o ^

I am personal friends with Edward and he was the first person to reccomend me joining the forums.

Ttyl~!!

Hey there! I hope you enjoy your visit here at the forum! I'm pretty sure you will since it's a great place filled with great people biggrin.png If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk, or..anything, just go ahead and shoot me a message, I'll be more than happy to reply! It's nice to meet you!

Ttyl~!!

It's okay. I commend you for making the effort to introduce yourself, even if it was in the wrong place at first...anyway, welcome to the Sonic Stadium! Nice to meet you! smile.png

Hi Pepsi, welcome to the forums. We're a nice bunch here as you probably know and I would like to extend our thanks for joining the community.

Hiyas, FastFeet! Fancy having you back aboard.

Hello all, some of you may remember me and some of you may not. For those that don't, I was once known as Fullmetalsonic84. I'll be sticking around for a while hoping to revitalize my yearning for the grand discussions I once had here among the fan base. I already see a few familiar faces on this page such as Dizney and Axl. I was active around here from mostly 2005-2009.

Anyways for those that don't know I am an avid Sonic fan. I specialize in writing fiction of any sorts. I have a vast craving for knowledge and when I lock my sights on a particular subject I try to not miss any details. I'm terrible at grammar but good with numbers.

My love of Sonic extends back to the dreaded days of the dentist where a Sonic 2 arcade box was set up in which I spent every possible moment playing as the Speedy Duo. Since then it has been non-stop fun with the series.

I look forward to becoming reacquainted with old friends and meeting new ones.

Hello all, some of you may remember me and some of you may not. For those that don't, I was once known as Fullmetalsonic84. I'll be sticking around for a while hoping to revitalize my yearning for the grand discussions I once had here among the fan base. I already see a few familiar faces on this page such as Dizney and Axl. I was active around here from mostly 2005-2009.

Anyways for those that don't know I am an avid Sonic fan. I specialize in writing fiction of any sorts. I have a vast craving for knowledge and when I lock my sights on a particular subject I try to not miss any details. I'm terrible at grammar but good with numbers.

My love of Sonic extends back to the dreaded days of the dentist where a Sonic 2 arcade box was set up in which I spent every possible moment playing as the Speedy Duo. Since then it has been non-stop fun with the series.

I look forward to becoming reacquainted with old friends and meeting new ones.

Ah! Welcome back then! Nice to meet you! It seems I started lurking around here about the same time you left.

In any case, enjoy your stay!

I'm actually new here. I actually just heard about this place and yeah... here I am!

so, in a nutshell, I'm a sonic fan, I like sonamy a little bit, I'm not one of those people who can't take opinions and... I want to be a writer for sonic team.

so, that's me for ya. I hope this place is more active than sonic blast...

Don't worry, this place is plenty active as it is. Welcome to SSMB! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Hello everyone! Nyogo here, let’s see where to begin. I’m an avid gamer and a supporter of the sonic series. I’ve been visiting the site for a year or two and have decided it’s time to sign up! I love almost every Sonic game, except Sonic 2006.

I feel that this is the place where all Sonic fans are so I want to be a part of it. On a side note if this is okay with the mods, I run my own gaming site called Mansbros.com. It’s just something me and my bro started as gamers.

Thanks and I’m off to collect the Chaos Emeralds!

Nyogo

I joined this forum because the SEGA Forums is giving me a headache.cool.png

Edited by Zonik
  • Thumbs Up 2

Welcome Nyogo and Zonik! We hope you enjoy it here on Planet SSMB!

Uh hi, I'm Draenog Glas. Some of you may or may not know me, as I actually saw that one of my fanfics was mentioned here on the board, but I decided to join here because I really like Sonic too and I always get really damn nervous when I join a board or anywhere else because I can be horribly shy and all and I'm not used to message boards and such at all UGH

I hope I'm not considered annoying or anything because I don't think I would post a lot but just make long unnecessary rambling posts about certain subjects and once I get used to this place I can actually be a completely different person than this but I don't know, I guess we're just going to have to wait on that.

• Thumbs Up 2