Awoo.

What do you think of Sega's recent plans of world domination?

PandoloFox

that is true, but i thought it deviated enough to be a topic on its own. After all, hogfather made his own topic about the twitter account despite there already existed a topic about the same thing.

The original topic is to post whatever dank meme Aaron posted, the one Hoggy posted is how people felt about Aaron's work. Pretty sure that's a good enough difference and it kind of helps that Hoggy kind of did went into full detail in his OP while you just try to act like a wise guy which isn't doing much good for you tbh.

• Thumbs Up 1

The original topic is to post whatever dank meme Aaron posted, the one Hoggy posted is how people felt about Aaron's work. Pretty sure that's a good enough difference and it kind of helps that Hoggy kind of did went into full detail in his OP while you just try to act like a wise guy which isn't doing much good for you tbh.

Yes, and this topic isnt exclusively about aarons work. its also what they think about the actual application. As you have seen, there are plenty of people that have stated that they would like to work at sega and that they found it funny. Those are all acceptable opinions. i did ask what people thought after all. I just stated my opinion on it, which was indeed about criticising this application. but others dont have to do the same.

Anyway, i leave this to the admins. I wont complain about the decision since its theirs to make. I think reasonable complaints why this shouldnt be its own topic has been made.

• The topic was locked