Awoo.

[Project] SSMB Santa [Project closed]

Klinsy

Just going to drop this off here, it's what I made for Haalyle! c:

Which I am using as my desktop right now (Just the one with a quote). Thanks so much! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Which I am using as my desktop right now (Just the one with a quote). Thanks so much! :D

No no no, thank YOU for being my secret Santa! c:

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks?? Stupid Flu! >.<

I wanted to make something for @Komodin as a Christmas gift, something as a nice surprise and maybe put a smile on his face. He's been going through some health concerns that'll be hard on him. Considering I've been pretty out of it for about a month, I've not been able to keep up with new events in terms of his progress.

At first I was going to do some happy festive Sonic picture...but remembering my SSMB project, I felt like perhaps something more personal would be better? Due to the research I did for that, I already knew that he has a Sonic Fan Fiction in the works, so why not draw something based on that?

The Blue Blur of Termina

The only worry I had (before I contracted the bloomin' flu.) was that it was incomplete, so I'd have to design some specific things myself. I was thinking a second person could help with input on the designs, but they needed knowledge of the series or specific game that Sonic was crossing over with in his fan fiction. They needed to be familiar with a game called "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask." Thankfully, @Sean was kind enough to volunteer.

With being ill and falling behind schedule, I wasn't able to include everything I wanted to, but I'm still pretty happy with the results.

sF5wN3D.png

Merry...first week of New Year!

• Thumbs Up 4