Awoo.

[Project] SSMB Santa [Project closed]

Klinsy

Can I make a suggestion?

See, not many members really look into this section of the boards and I'd like to make something for someone who is struggling in real life, perhaps people could nominate members who they think would benefit from an extra Christmas surprise? I'm thinking of a specific person when I'm writing this.

*coughKomodincough*

• Thumbs Up 1

Can I make a suggestion?

See, not many members really look into this section of the boards and I'd like to make something for someone who is struggling in real life, perhaps people could nominate members who they think would benefit from an extra Christmas surprise? I'm thinking of a specific person when I'm writing this.

*coughKomodincough*

Yeah I agree. Or allow us to chose whoever we want and it will be a suprise?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, well, I could do that, so, I guess I'll just drop sign ups.

Besides, I want to get a gift for someone that might not sign up due to not being too active lately.

• Thumbs Up 2

I might make a list in secret of members who could use some extra cheer. I just saw a new topic that suggests a couple of other people need to be properly appreciated.

Hmm, well, I could do that, so, I guess I'll just drop sign ups.

Besides, I want to get a gift for someone that might not sign up due to not being too active lately.

so its bascially a give to anyone you want thingy?

If you wish, you could give anything to anyone.

We're doing a randomizer for members who can't decide who to pick.

this will be fun. ♥

OK

After deciding for some time now I think I'll join in the festivities

Dunno what I can do for ya all but considering CROW is PRESIDENT OF SSMB I'll think of something

I just wanna suggest something to those that are thinking of drawing something, but lacking the confidence to do so. Firstly, it's the thought that counts. Secondly, if you really are reluctant to draw something yourself, I would suggest finding somebody to work on a collaborative piece with. Split the work evenly and you could still create something to fit your vision with a little extra help.

Just thought I'd mention it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ooooo, Secret Santa! Already part of 3 secret santas already, might as well add another one to my list.

Sign me up! <3

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright, in order to make things a bit less hard to decide, I'm putting a list of what a user specifically wants in the first post.

Than again, my wish list is "anything is fine", so I guess that's not going to narrow things down much.

I think I have a fair understanding of how things will work here, go ahead and sign me up. c:

So, right now I need to pick a member to be a Santa with?

• Thumbs Up 1

Secret Santa? Alright... I'll sign up.

A gift that i want? ...Nothing, really. If someone wants to make something for me, then fine. But I don't need anything really other than knowing that whomever I choose enjoys my gift.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this is the end, beautiful friends.

SSMB Santa is now closed, it's been a lot of fun, but now it's time for the Santas to make toys.

Don't worry, I plan on bringing it back next year, so for all of you didn't get the chance to experiences it the first time still have a shot of being a Santa, just in another time and another place.

Until we meet again, stay gold.

Bang.

• Thumbs Up 1

The time has arrived!

We can finally reveal our gifts and who we got them for!

For my best friend, Soma, a drawing of one of your real actual favorite princess!

stjf7DJ.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Alright, so I took the randomizer route and was paired up with @kirby1up! Not a bad person to go with! I do know that he is a fan of Ninjago, and considering that my sisters are in a bit of a Ninjago phase, drawing a Ninjago character came into mind. So I asked him what was his favorite character. He replied with two characters: Zane and Ronin.

Got me thinking, how about I draw two pictures? So I did! :) 

mjjKTCE.jpg

This picture of Zane was based off his ZX outfit, and I had the physical minifigure for reference.

4PxiXdM.jpg

So yeah, Merry Christmas Kirby!

• Thumbs Up 6

I drew this for failin

IMG_0656.thumb.JPG.43e58bf80f489aff4841a

I hope he/she enjoys it.

also good job on the drawings of zane in his zx suit and ronin they look good

also happy early Christmas to everyone

• Thumbs Up 4

Mine is probably the least creative between all of us...but I gave a 3 month subscription of PS Plus to my secret santa. =)

judUcOK.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

gaah its like almost the middle of christmas here. So heres my gift for @Diogenes here.

z9DSZNk.png

i  dont know what to say.... how to thank you all in a hoilday card. I want to thank you for everything for being there when I needed someone and for being my friend. for giving me advice and for cheering me up when i was sad or was being impossible. you truely are my friend, a role model and someone i trust. I hope you like this card. 

-mikyeong

• Thumbs Up 4

I still feel like mine is really barebones compared to what Unity did for me, given that I used a bad camera, didn't color, and I used line paper, but I liked how it turned out anyway.

abee87f395368ca66b722c30c00ef276.png

Merry Christmas Yoshi Unity

• Thumbs Up 5

Good news, everyone!

Not only will SSMB Santa be back next year, I'm introducing equivalents!

SSMB Cupid and SSMB  Bunny!

Hope you look forward to them.

• Thumbs Up 3